Friday, August 25, 2017

President Trump's Opposite Day

CROWD: Build that wall! Build that wall! Build that wall!
TRUMP: Build that wall. Now the obstructionist Democrats would like us not to do it. But believe me, if we have to close down our government, we're building that wall.

Brilliant.

Jerry: If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.
George: Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing, and regret it for the rest of the day, so now I will do the opposite, and I will do something!
(He goes over to the woman)
George: Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking in my direction.
Woman: Oh, yes I was, you just ordered the same exact lunch as me.
George: (takes a deep breath ...) My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.
Victoria: I'm Victoria. Hi!

"Who are you, George Costanza?"

Republicans have internalized the reflexive cower of the old George. Not Trump.


Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 7 hours ago
If Senate Republicans don't get rid of the Filibuster Rule and go to a 51% majority,
few bills will be passed. 8 Dems control the Senate!

President Trump Pardons Sheriff Arpaio:
Arpaio was convicted of doing his job by a scofflaw judge in contempt of the Constitution herself.
MAGA Maxima Culpa! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment