Saturday, September 16, 2017

"The First": Hillary's Victory New Yorker Cover

...And Ours!


"The First"
She was supposed to be The First Woman President--What Happened?

Well, that's too bad--but we've thoughtfully prepared some alternative covers:


"The Fifth!"

"Carlos Did WHAT?"

"Harder!"


"I'm Important!"


"One way or the other..."


"...can't...breathe..."


All the Paranoia, None of the Talent


"I clawed my way to the very middle!"



"What do you mean Blumenthal won't accept the charges?"














"They call me chronic, too, dude."


Old News
 
"I'm melting!"


"I'm never letting Anthony drive again."
 












"She might come back? Quick--hide the silverware!"


"Look what I found!"



Dr. Sowell:

"It is amazing how a simple question can cause a complex lie to collapse like a house of cards. The simple question was asked by Bill O'Reilly of the Fox News Channel, and it was addressed to two Democrats. He asked what has Hillary Clinton ever accomplished. For someone who has spent her entire adult life in politics, including being a Senator and then a Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton has nothing to show for all those years -- no significant legislation of hers that she got passed in the Senate, and only an unbroken series of international setbacks for the United States during her time as Secretary of State."

Well, she does have some accomplishments, Doc.

She was the only Democrat fired for corruption in Watergate.
Every time she broke the law, she got someone else sent to jail for it.
And she built one of the most highly-regarded, ethical and upstanding worldwide bribery operations ever seen.


"See, hon--I told you she would never get her own cover."

2 comments:

  1. My God, I'd forgotten she can't get up steps unaided! The state of her health, or lack of it, has disappeared from the radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill bought her an A.C.O.R.N. StairLift. With taxpayer money.

    ReplyDelete