Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Hungary for Peace-- The Prince of Peace

Tucker Interviews Viktor Orbán on Ukraine War: We Need “Peace Immediately. Call Back Trump. That’s the Only Way Out” | The Gateway Pundit:

"“And if (Trump) would have been the President, the Russian invasion of Ukraine would not have been possible,” Orbán said. “Trump is the man who can save the Western world, and probably the whole world,” Viktor Orbán claimed."

The Dictator Zelensky was elected on a Peace Platform, which means Ukrainian citizens wanted peace with Russia–the exception being Nanzi Pelosi’s glass-breaking Azov Nazi pals. The Obama/Soros Gang stepped in and paid Zelensky to slaughter his own people for their Proxy War agenda.

Actual President would not have been trying to push NATO to the Russian border, run a Criminal Disneyland in Ukraine or overthrow Putin to install another Puppet Regime.

All of which are just more reasons why he–and We, the People–were overthrown.

Fear not.

Habakkuk 3

18 
Yet I will triumph in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
19 
The Lord God is my strength,
And He has made my feet like deer’s feet,
And has me walk on my high places.

Yes and Amen, Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment