Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Prophetic Word, 10/15/2023

"For the Lord Jehovah doth nothing, Except He hath revealed His counsel unto His servants the prophets."--Amos 3:7

Psalm 108

A Song. A Psalm of David.

1 O God, my heart is determined;
I will sing and give praise with my whole heart.
2 Awake, O lyre and harp!
I will awake at dawn!
3 I will praise you, O Lord, among the peoples,
and I will sing praises unto You among the nations.
4 For Your mercy is great above the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,
may Your glory be above all the earth.

6 That Your beloved ones may be delivered,
provide salvation with Your right hand and answer me.
7 God has spoken in His sanctuary:
“I will triumph and will divide up Shechem
and portion out the Valley of Sukkoth.
8 Gilead is Mine; Manasseh is Mine;
Ephraim is My helmet;
Judah is My royal scepter;
9 Moab is My washbasin;
on Edom I throw My shoe;
over Philistia I shout in triumph.”

10 Who will bring me into the fortified city?
Who will lead me into Edom?
11 Have You not rejected us, O God?
You surely do not go out, O God, with our armies.
12 Grant us help against the foe,
for the help of man is worthless.
13 Through God we shall be valiant,
for He shall tread down our enemies.

WHY WE STAND WITH ISRAEL - Important Prophetic Msg from Mike Thompson (10-13-23) - YouTube--The Covenant and the Word. Also, a vision of the Flaming Sword from Heaven in Israel

(20+) Facebook:

Emma Stark--Yesterday at 4:35 AM ·

The Lord calls the PROPHET WAR ROOMS open around the world. Prophets, in this era of war on the earth it is time to sit in the war-time rooms... the Lord is calling a FIVEFOLD COUNCIL FIT FOR WAR - Emma Stark prophetic word, 10 October 2023.

 Ephesians 4:

9-10 (Note the implication here—to say that Christ “ascended” means that he must previously have “descended”, that is from the height of Heaven to the depth of this world. The one who made this descent is identically the same person as he who has now ascended high above the very Heavens—that the whole universe from lowest to highest might know his presence.)

11-13 His “gifts to men” were varied. Some he made his messengers, some prophets, some preachers of the Gospel; to some he gave the power to guide and teach his people. His gifts were made that Christians might be properly equipped for their service, that the whole body might be built up until the time comes when, in the unity of the common faith and common knowledge of the Son of God, we arrive at real maturity—that measure of development which is meant by the “fullness of Christ”.

Continued Prayers for Israel - October 13, 2023 (rumble.com)--Julie Green

Elijah Streams: DONNA RIGNEY: “CHANGE IS COMING WORLDWIDE!” (rumble.com)

Elijah Clip: Robin Bullock Urgent Prophecy: Leave Abraham Alone! | July 9 2023 (rumble.com)

Dutch Sheets | Proceed Conference (Saturday) - YouTube--the Liberty Bell Dream

Merle Haggard - Are the Good Times Really Over (I Wish a Buck Was Still Silver) - YouTube

The Prophet Merle above the Streets of Bakersfield

 How the Liberty Bell Won the Great War | History| Smithsonian Magazine:

"“In Kansas City, an old colored man who had been a slave came to touch it—he was 100 years old,” recalled James “Big Jim” Quirk, one of four Philadelphia police officers assigned to guard the Bell. (One of his descendants, Lynn Sons, shared with me the archive Quirk left his family.) When they pulled out of another town, “an aged Mammie hobbled to the door of her cabin near the tracks, raised her hands and with her eyes streaming tears called out, ‘God Bless the Bell! God Bless the Dear Bell!’ It got to us somehow.”

In Denver, a group of blind girls were permitted to touch the Bell, but one of them started sobbing and exclaimed, “I don’t only want to touch it. I want to read the letters!” While the crowd was hushed, the girl slowly read the inscription by running her fingers over the raised letters, methodically calling the words to her companions:
 
“Proclaim...Liberty...throughout...all...the...land.” 

Atchison, Kansas, was one of scores of added stops. 1915 Bell Scrapbook from the Donald Ewald Huggins Collection; Photographs Facilitated by Independence National Historical Park" .......

Hank Kunneman PROPHETIC WORD🚨 [STUNNING FALL PROPHECY] VINDICATION IS COMING 2023 PROPHECY - YouTube

This is no ORDINARY Eclipse... - YouTube--Brilliant Holy Spirit analysis from Troy Brewer: GOD's Ring of Fire vs. the Islamist's Ring of Fire vs. Johnny Cash's. 

"I knew Bob Dylan was searching for the truth and had been for years.
And anyone who really wants the truth ends up at Jesus."

Johnny Cash: He Turned the Water Into Wine

Bob Dylan: Saved - YouTube

comment image

ReAwaken America Tour Miami - Day 2 (rumble.com)--Powerful word from Amanda Grace:

"Amalek attacked Israel as they were coming out of Egypt. You know who they went after? The elderly, the youth and the inexperienced. ... 
You will ultimately see Righteous Judgment administered, praise the Lord. ... That's Babylon. The high officials of Babylon wanted to get Daniel out of the way. You know why? Because he didn't align with their pagan values. He wouldn't worship their pagan gods. ... That is the persecuting spirit of the Babylonians. That is the persecuting spirit of Amalek. You know what the Lord said about Amalek? 'I will blot out your name from under Heaven and I will war with you. Every generation I will war with you.' That is what's happening. And the spirit attempts to rise through the line of Esau for a birthright, that spirit attempts to rise here. You know why? Because the Covenant that was made in this nation with Almighty God and with the drafting of the Constitution is a Birthright. It's a Birthright we've been given. And its something we need to take seriously and understand. That the LORD divinely inspired that for this nation to be a friend and a brother to Israel and a proponent of the Gospel across the world. That's why He did it!" .......
The ReAwaken America Tour | TimeToFreeAmerica.com

One For Israel: Share this video and PRAY for the Israeli hostages held by Hamas! - Waymaker in HEB - ARB - ENG - YouTube

Passages to Help You Pray for the Hostages (oneforisrael.org):  
Isaiah 49:24-25

Can the prey be taken from the mighty,
    or the captives of a tyrant be rescued?
For thus says the Lord:
“Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken,
    and the prey of the tyrant be rescued,
for I will contend with those who contend with you,
    and I will save your children.”

What They Are Not Telling You About The Israel - Palestine War ! - Prophetic Warning! - YouTube--Yvon Attia

Home - I Found the Truth (iftt.azurewebsites.net)Muslims all over the world are encountering Jesus. These are their stories.

Robin Bullock: Israel Prophetic Words! Where are they?? - YouTube

Joe Joe Dawson: 

The Lord Woke me Up at 3am and Said Warfare/Combat - YouTube

Prophetic Word & Scriptures - Discernment - YouTube

Overthrowing Thrones of Darkness | Tim Sheets - YouTube

Praise (feat. Brandon Lake, Chris Brown & Chandler Moore) | Elevation Worship - YouTube
Good Good Father - Jenn Johnson | Bethel Church - YouTube

A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com):

October 15, 2023--KEEPER OF THE COSMOS

“The sun, the moon, the planets, and the stars are under My CONTROL. I HUNG them in space, and it is My POWER that keeps them there. I MOVE them around at My WILL to TELL My STORIES, to PROPHESY coming events, and to DISPLAY My WONDER. If I can keep the WHOLE COSMOS TOGETHER, don’t you think I can HANDLE the affairs and the FUTURE of a nation? If you would spend a LOT MORE TIME GAZING into the WONDER of who I AM, WORRY and ANXIETY would FALL OFF of you like WATER off a duck’s back. The MORE you WORSHIP Me, the MORE your FAITH will GROW because I REVEAL Myself to those who MAGNIFY My name. I know what a DIFFICULT season this has been for you and that is why I AM creating SIGNS and WONDERS in the skies. I AM PAINTING RAINBOWS where they don’t belong. I AM sending FLAMES of FIRE into your SUNSETS and SUNRISES to DISPLAY My FIERY POWER before your eyes. You will now WITNESS KINGDOMS FALL and KINGDOMS RISE; you will WATCH as LEADERS FALL and LEADERS RISE; you will SEE MOUNTAINS FALL and RIVERS CHANGE their COURSE. My MIGHTY POWER will be on DISPLAY before your eyes because I AM coming to RESCUE you and your Land out of the GRIP of darkness and into My Kingdom of LIFE and LIGHT, PEACE and PLENTY. STUDY My POWER, GAZE on My LOVE, and you will FIGHT by My side with CONFIDENCE and BRAVERY. There is no doubt about our VICTORY. The KEEPER OF THE COSMOS is by your side.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal  

"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble Actions — The Eyes of all our Countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have their blessings, and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the Tyranny mediated against them."--Actual Commander George Washington, July 2nd, 1776

RSBN 🇺🇸 on X: 

“I am willing to go to JAIL if that’s what it takes for our country to win and become a DEMOCRACY again.” — President Trump in Clive, Iowa

The Actual President of the United States uses the word “DEMOCRACY” instead of "REPUBLIC" because he speaks Normal Guy American.

He may not have the precise terminology of the Founders and Framers, but he’s got something even better; their heart and soul.

And the Hand of Almighty God upon him. Hallelujah!

comment image

Psalm 89:

20 he is my servant David! I have anointed him with my holy oil. 21 I will steady him and make him strong. 22 His enemies shall not outwit him, nor shall the wicked overpower him. 23 I will beat down his adversaries before him and destroy those who hate him. 24 I will protect and bless him constantly and surround him with my love; he will be great because of me.

Yes and Amen, Lord Jesus, Mighty to Deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment