Sunday, December 24, 2023

"Every Stolen Election Will Be Overturned"--Julie Green Ministries

"For the Lord Jehovah doth nothing, Except He hath revealed His counsel unto His servants the prophets."--Amos 3:7

LIVE WITH JULIE: EVERY STOLEN ELECTION WILL BE OVERTURNED (rumble.com) Dec. 21, 2023:

"For I the Lord this day am telling My Children, I am cleansing and dealing with every judge against My nation. I am cleansing your judicial system of every person against Freedom, Justice and this Constitution. I am the Judge over all judges, and I will have the final say. 

You will see them be disbarred. You will see some retire, and not by their own choice. You will see some that will die. I told you My Children that Judgment is coming and now its here, for the ones against Me, sayeth the Lord.

You will see court cases overturned. You will see others thrown out. You will see the highest court in this land make decisions you never thought they would. They are about to do their job without turning away or rejecting those cases. It is now time for the highest court in to uphold Justice in this land, and the ones who refuse will be removed by Me, sayeth the Lord.

A Great Shaking in your Senate has begun. I will reveal every person in the Washington D.C. Establishment and every wolf in sheep's clothing. Great Judgement will rain down in your Senate, O, United States. Great Exposure is coming for many senators who thought they covered their tracks, silenced any who would talk against them and paid people off who they thought would go along with their dirty deals. Well now their secrets and dirty deals will be on display for the world to see. ...

They cannot stop what is about to take place to free My nation. ...

The Washington Establishment can't stop Trump because they can't stop Me." .......



















Luke 18:

18 One day Jesus told his disciples a story to illustrate their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must keep praying until the answer comes.

2 “There was a city judge,” he said, “a very godless man who had great contempt for everyone. 3 A widow of that city came to him frequently to appeal for justice against a man who had harmed her. 4-5 The judge ignored her for a while, but eventually she got on his nerves.

“‘I fear neither God nor man,’ he said to himself, ‘but this woman bothers me. I’m going to see that she gets justice, for she is wearing me out with her constant coming!’”

6 Then the Lord said, “If even an evil judge can be worn down like that, 7 don’t you think that God will surely give justice to his people who plead with him day and night? 8 Yes! He will answer them quickly! But the question is: When I, the Messiah, return, how many will I find who have faith and are praying?”

No comments:

Post a Comment