Sunday, September 23, 2018

Abortion Sales-Gal of the Year: Christina Blasey-Ford

The Dead Babies Tour, Part 2

 Big Dead Baby $trikes Back
Natural News:

"She works for a pharmaceutical company that manufacturers an abortion pill drug, whose profits could be strongly impacted by future Supreme Court decisions on abortion rights.

Corcept Therapeutics (Corcept.com) manufacturers and markets an abortion pill drug called mifepristone, and Christine Blasey Ford is a co-author of at least eight published scientific papers produced by the pharmaceutical giant to promote its pills.  You can see Blasey’s name listed on several publications at this Corcept.com web page detailing their research papers.".......

That's why her lawyer is a Planned Parenthood mouthpiece, who vowed to sink the nominee before the nominee was named. Her other lawyer is Andy McCabe's. Her counselor is the inventor of the Anita Hill Fraud. And Soros is funding the protestors.

She has good Swamp lawyers, because the secret letter held by China's pet Sen. Feinstein was originally sent to her House rep. If she had sent it to the Senate, it would be subject to perjury rules. Only a Swamp lawyer would know that.

And she got the names of Bret Kavanaugh's friends from the FBI reports criminally-leaked to her by Democrat staffers. And they are doubtless trying to invent other fake "victims" and get their stories straight even as we speak.

This is another "Headquarters Special", a Deep-State Agit-Prop event.

It is evil.



If trees were tall and grasses short,
As in some crazy tale,
If here and there a sea were blue
Beyond the breaking pale,

If a fixed fire hung in the air
To warm me one day through,
If deep green hair grew on great hills,
I know what I should do.

In dark I lie; dreaming that there
Are great eyes cold or kind,
And twisted streets and silent doors,
And living men behind.

Let storm clouds come: better an hour,
And leave to weep and fight,
Than all the ages I have ruled
The empires of the night.

I think that if they gave me leave
Within the world to stand,
I would be good through all the day
I spent in fairyland.

They should not hear a word from me
Of selfishness or scorn,
If only I could find the door,
If only I were born. --'By the Babe Unborn', G.K. Chesterton
Life, Not Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment