Sunday, September 16, 2018

Manufactured News Network: "The Only Manufacturer Who Grew Under Obama!"

An MNN UPDATE:

(Chicago) Barack Obama receives the "That's Not Who We Are" Award for Ethics in Government Unmaskings at the Capone Center on campus of the University of Bill Ayers:
"I'd like to thank the faculty for this award. I'll keep it on the shelf next to my long-forgotten Nobel Prize for Whatever. I suspected I would be receiving this award, since I placed spies on the faculty and wiretapped the Dean--in an ethical manner, of course. Let me be clear."  
In other news, Sen. Ben Sasse tweeted that he regularly considers leaving the Republican Party.

The Republican Party tweets: "You didn't leave the Republican Party, The Republican Party left you."

Also, President Trump's military parade in Washington, D.C. was cancelled due to funding issues--the Swamp only funds military parades in Tehran.

No comments:

Post a Comment