Friday, November 18, 2022

The Good News

Isaiah 41 

10 Fear not, for I am with you,
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

11 Behold, all who are incensed against you
shall be put to shame and confounded;
those who strive against you
shall be as nothing and shall perish.

12 You shall seek those who contend with you,
but you shall not find them;
those who war against you
shall be as nothing at all.

13 For I, the Lord your God,
hold your right hand;
it is I who say to you, “Fear not,
I will help you."

Heavenly Father, today we want to see what You see, hear what You hear and speak what You speak.

I won't fear today because You are with us.
I won't be discouraged because You are Courage.
You strengthen me, You help me, You uphold me with Your victorious right hand.
You bring my enemies to naught, into nothingness. I look, but they're gone.
You are our God, my God, holding my right hand and speaking to me, "al Tirah--Fear Not! I am your help!"

We praise You and thank You, Father God. Holy Spirit, have Your way. In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ we pray this very day and, Father, we receive, Amen and Amen!

Yes--we're going to say what You say; It Is Well With My Soul
Exodus 14:15-18

15-16 God said to Moses: “Why cry out to me? Speak to the Israelites. Order them to get moving. Hold your staff high and stretch your hand out over the sea: Split the sea! The Israelites will walk through the sea on dry ground. 17-18 “Meanwhile I’ll make sure the Egyptians keep up their stubborn chase—I’ll use Pharaoh and his entire army, his chariots and horsemen, to put my Glory on display so that the Egyptians will realize that I am God.”


Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment