Saturday, March 11, 2023

"Georgia, On My Mind" by Sam the Scam and Her Pharaoh

"Georgia, On My Mind" as Recorded by Sam the Scam and Her Pharaoh on Capitol Insurrection Records!

"We're getting the Cabal back together!"
 
Georgia, 
Georgia
The All-Day Coup (the all- day coup)
Just a War Pig song
Keeps Georgia on our minds (Georgia on our minds)

Other arms reach Zelensky
Sending more to Hungary
Still, non-peaceful dreams we see
All roads lead back to Coup

I said a Georgia
Georgia
A song of Coup (a song of coup)
Comes as sweet and clear
As HI-MARS through the pines

Other arms reach Zelensky
Other drones bomb tenderly
Still, non-peaceful dreams I see
Obama leads to Coup

I said Georgia
Oh Georgia, no peace I find
Just an Maidan song
Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind)

Other arms smash glass with bricks
My same Nazi pals from Jan. 6
Still, in peace-less dreams I see
Color Revolution Coups

Woh oh oh oh Georgia
Georgia
No peace, no peace by design
Just this Soros song
Keeps Georgia on our minds (Georgia on our minds)

I said just a War Pig song
Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind)

On my mind

On my mind

Georgia's on our minds

Georgia's on our list...


...with apologies to Ray and his friends:

"America, the Beautiful" by our Brother Ray

Climbing the Charts--UPDATE: Jan 6th Song Featuring President Trump and J6 Political Prisoners Soars To #1 On iTunes | The Gateway Pundit:

The National Anthem sung by our brothers held in D.C.'s torture chamber dungeons, which are Extraordinary Rendition Black Sites, this time for Americans. 

The Real and Rightful President recites the Pledge.

Fittingly, Francis Scott Key wrote the anthem while detained himself, on a mission to free another prisoner from the imperial prison ships. Although anti-War of 1812, he was never anti-American like our #FakeGovernment.

"One if by Mail-In, Two if by CheatWare!"












Psalm 68 

1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment