Saturday, March 25, 2023

The Prophetic Word

"When a trumpet blows a warning, the people tremble.
When trouble comes to a city, the Lord has caused it.
Before the Lord God does anything, he tells his servants the prophets.
The lion has roared! Who wouldn’t be afraid?
The Lord God has spoken, and I must prophesy his message."
--Amos 3:6-8


The Official Website for Robin D. Bullock! (robindbullock.com) Video: The Eleventh Hour

Amanda Grace Talks... GRACE OUT LOUD EPISODE 12 WITH MARTY GRISHAM!! (rumble.com)--March 20:

"There are 365 "Fear Not"s in the Bible, one for each day of the year!"

"When you become a child of God, you are automatically at war with the kingdom of darkness. When you're resisting, stay on your mark of Jesus and make the enemy move."

Amanda Grace: Israel's connection to America - this is a critical time for the church! (rumble.com)--March 25

Service Archives – Lord of Hosts Church (lohchurch.org)--Pastor Hank Kunneman, Mar. 26:

"I kept the nation Israel from war, and this is what I'm doing now in this moment."

Elijah Streams: MANUEL JOHNSON: THIS WILL BE A NATIONWIDE PENTECOST!-- a powerful dream of Donald and Melania Trump

THE WORLDWIDE BANKING PONZI SCHEME IS COMING TO AN ABRUPT END  — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org)

Date Word Received: March 5, 2023

Watch video

"For I, the Lord, this day, am telling My children to stand against the evil that is against you. Shout against the wicked. Shout against their bondage and shortages. Shout against sickness, pain, fear, heaviness, and all that tries to keep you in the chains of your adversary.  ...

Watch for an uptick in earthquakes. It will seem like one after another. Things are starting to shake more and more (and will) until everything is returned to the rightful owners. 

Something significant is about to take place in Japan. I am saying this again. There is more than the news is telling you. 

Ukraine, and the lie that kept this war going, are about to fall. This fall will trigger other nations to fall. Get ready for mighty changes worldwide. 

Your enemies' hands have been caught in the cookie jar, you would say. There is blood on their hands, and they will pay for everything they have done. 

A major corporation will claim bankruptcy and will shock this Nation. 

Another major scandal regarding a bank will be exposed. The banking system, which is a house of cards, is all coming down. They have been giving money to traitors and this fraudulent government to take more control and freedoms away. Their worldwide Ponzi scheme is coming to an abrupt end. 

A treaty will be signed and exposed for what it was really for. It will not stand. 

My children, get ready for shake-ups and shifts the world has never seen. I am giving you these words so that you will be prepared, so you will fight back and not quit. It is time for the fall of your enemies and their world order. So, get ready for My hand to move and be seen because I am ready for this shift and this change, saith the Lord your Redeemer." .......

INDICTMENTS ARE COMING  — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org)--March 10:

"Spend much time in prayer regarding this Nation. Things are going on behind closed doors. They are trying to make plans right now against this country in the Situation Room. They have people in places all over, at your borders, infiltrating the big cities, the churches, and all over online. They are everywhere. Oh yes, they are everywhere, but I told you, it doesn't matter what they do. I am the final say because I am the way. 

I keep repeating that I am the way because I want you to get it down on the inside of you. Because it's like a pressure cooker, and the top is about to blow off. It's like a volcano about to erupt, an earthquake ready to quake, a landslide about to fall. 

This is a time of great pressure and great escalation. There is going to be a mass exodus of the ones who are left in DC. Yes, I said a mass exodus because there will be. 

My children, pray and stand for peace because right now, there is a great plan of unrest, anarchy, and chaos, but it will not go as planned. As I have said before, look at what I have done. I opened up the sea for My children. So, just when it looks like there is no way out, when it looks like it's a dead end, and you are surrounded, I will make a way where there wasn't one. I will make it (a way), and nothing can stand in My way. 

You are about to see a great force- a great force of wind, of an army, of My hand and My movements, moving you to where I need you to be. 

This is a time of jubilee. I have told you time and time again that what's on the horizon is spectacular, magnificent, and (filled with) so much of My goodness. So hold on, hold tight, because a great pressure is building. There will be movements, movements, and movements from the East, West, North, and South. 

But Lord, you've said all of the directions. What does that mean? It means all your enemies are going to fall at one time, from every direction. It doesn't matter how many there are. It doesn't matter what they do. There will be no insurrection, and I am tearing that last one down because it wasn't one. They will say this is an insurrection. Oh no, no, no. This is an overthrow. This is My revolution. And I'm giving back governmental positions to My children. Yes, it is time for an overthrow. It is time for removals. It is time for My hand to move. So, get ready because I am the way, saith the Lord."....... 

Lightning Warfare (Transcribed) (shopify.com)--Tim Sheets:

"A sudden strike, led by unique leaders that I have ordained for the cause, are now advancing into positions of great authority. My ekklesia’s voice is rising to sound out My Words. Angels are activating to tear down the strongholds of evil that are polluting the coming generations. My enemies, the enemies of My heirs, will now become unbalanced and they will be unnerved. They will stagger at the blitzkrieg of truth and of righteousness that is now accelerating and swift victories will now be seen. Swift turnarounds will be seen. For I have great harvest in those who have been misled and confused by demon occupied minds. My truth will free them. My truth will reorder real identity, real meaning, real purpose will rise in them. For My love is set upon them. I will free multitudes from the lies. I have sons and daughters trapped in the confusion and I will now redeem them. I have prodigal sons and daughters to free. I have champions whose identity I will restore." .......

Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD [The NEXT 7 DAYS] Mortal Wound Prophecy March 19, 2023 - YouTube--March 19:

A Mighty Wind

Resurrection Anointing

The Alpha Generation

Deuteronomy 1

38 But your assistant, Joshua son of Nun, will go there. Encourage Joshua, because he will lead Israel to take the land for their own.”

39 The Lord said to us, “You said your babies would be captured. But they will go into the land. They are too young to know right from wrong. So I will give the land to them. And they will take it for their own.

Yes and Amen, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment