Saturday, April 15, 2023

The Prophetic Word--Apr. 15, 2023

Exodus 10:

21 God said to Moses: “Stretch your hand to the skies. Let darkness descend on the land of Egypt—a darkness so dark you can touch it.”

22-23 Moses stretched out his hand to the skies. Thick darkness descended on the land of Egypt for three days. Nobody could see anybody. For three days no one could so much as move. Except for the Israelites: they had light where they were living.

 
A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com):

April 13, 2023--THE COMING DARKNESS

“Many voices are speaking of a COMING DARKNESS. Many believe this DARKNESS will be caused by those partnered with darkness, and they FEAR the dark-hearted people will USE the DARKNESS as a POWER PLAY for CONTROL. However, I want you, My Army of Light, to know that this COMING DARKNESS IS FROM MY HAND. Let Me give you this further ASSURANCE: the COMING DARKNESS is MEANT for the WICKED and CORRUPT; it is NOT meant for My people. You will have LIGHT, just like My children in the land of Goshen had light and were PROTECTED from My plagues and judgments sent against Egypt. When I struck Egypt with DEEP DARKNESS, there was LIGHT in Goshen. 

The COMING DARKNESS is meant to BRING DOWN CORRUPT SYSTEMS and to SILENCE the VOICE of the LYING MEDIA. DO NOT FEAR the COMING DARKNESS because it is a SIGNAL that a NEW DAY is here and that the VICTORY has been WON. You will see JUDGMENT and JUSTICE PREVAIL. Celebrations and rebuilding will begin, and a FREEDOM you’ve never known will FLOOD the Land. There is a COMING DARKNESS for the wicked, but you will experience Me as the LIGHT OF THE WORLD.”

April 15, 2023--COUNTERATTACK!

“The darkness has LAUNCHED a KILLING SPREE across your Land in a DESPERATE attempt to GAIN CONTROL and to STEAL the NEWS CYCLE and to DEFLECT it off of their EVIL DEEDS that are being EXPOSED. It’s TIME for My Army of Light to ARISE in your AUTHORITY and to launch a COUNTERATTACK against these DEATH-FILLED AGENDAS of darkness. Do not be DISTURBED if you feel a BURDEN and even FRUSTRATION that the plans of darkness are still being unleashed. Ask My Spirit to take your anger, frustration, and heaviness OUT of your EMOTIONS and PUT them into your SPIRIT where they will become WEAPONS of WAR through intercession. 
FIGHT BACK in PRAYERS and BOLD DECREES against the darkness and their schemes. AGREE with Me that they will be EXPOSED as the PLANNERS and INITIATORS of these MURDEROUS schemes. Make PROPHETIC MOTIONS of UNCOVERING and declare, “You will be EXPOSED, NOW!’ Decree, ‘This is a season of the VENGEANCE of My God, and I RELEASE it into the darkness where it will ACCOMPLISH all He has PURPOSED for it to accomplish!’ Send forth My MIGHTY HOST to FULFILL My PURPOSES in this hour. Do NOT fear because the darkness is in FULL ATTACK MODE. You COUNTERATTACK with My SUPERIOR POWER and the BLOOD of My Son as your AUTHORITY and your PROTECTION. Declare, ‘We are TAKING BACK THE LAND, and darkness, you are being DEFEATED by the FORCES of LIGHT!’ COUNTERATTACK!” 
Diana Larkin--A Watchman’s Journal
1 Kings 18:27-40
27 About mid-day, Elijah began mocking them.

“You’ll have to shout louder than that,” he scoffed, “to catch the attention of your god! Perhaps he is talking to someone, or is out sitting on the toilet, or maybe he is away on a trip, or is asleep and needs to be wakened!”

28 So they shouted louder and, as was their custom, cut themselves with knives and swords until the blood gushed out. 29 They raved all afternoon until the time of the evening sacrifice, but there was no reply, no voice, no answer.

30 Then Elijah called to the people, “Come over here.”



Date Word Received: March 31, 2023

Watch video

My children, do not panic or fret about what your enemies have done or what they are doing now. Remember, in this time of frustration, uncertainty, and darkness, when everything seems so out of control and justice seems to be lost, even though it looks like the enemies have the upper hand, they don't. Everything they do guarantees their defeat, embarrassment, exposure, and judgment. What they have done against My David, Donald Trump, solidifies their judgment and indictments.   

Everything unjust, every lie and every crime, will blow up in their faces, you would say, because I am the judge over all this Earth. Remember Paul and Silas? When they were falsely accused and imprisoned, I got them out. I had the final say, not the enemy. 

Justice is not dead.  
America is not dead.  
I am not dead. 

This all will come back and hit your enemies in a way they never thought could happen to them. I am on the move. I am justice. I am the God who will judge and hold them accountable for everything they have done that they refuse to repent for. This is not their day. This is not their Nation. This is not their world. No, My children, it may look like your enemies are laughing now, but I say in My Word, rejoice. Yes, I am laughing at their power and arrogance, thinking they are gods and can do and have everything they want. That is not true. 

I have told you about indictments. I told you they would not get what they wanted out of these (indictments). They will backfire, blow up, and boomerang back on them. They will not touch My anointed and get away with these.   

My children, pray and call for justice like never before. Continue to call down your enemies and their agendas. I am coming after them with My vengeance because vengeance is Mine, and the meting out of full justice rests with Me. I will settle the cause and the cases of My people. I have said this in My Word. My children, remember that I hold the ultimate gavel, not them, saith the Lord of Hosts. 

The cameras are about to catch something on live TV that no one saw coming. It will bring all your enemies down, and they will fall faster now. Power will slip through their hands quicker. Yes, and the Angel of Death will pass through the camps of the wicked.   

Watch more happen now in this time. Things will begin to speed up more and more. Your enemies' plans will begin to fall apart. They will not be able to keep it together, hold their composure, or keep their charade going.  

Now is the time to pray more, shout louder, and decree and declare My Word like never before. This darkness is almost over, My children. You will see the fall of governments like never before. The time has come for the great harvest that your enemies have sown. Now it's judgment time. It's time for My hand to move more quickly now and take them out of the way.  

They started the war, but I am the one who is ending it. I decide who wins and who loses, not them. No, men are not in control, no matter what they think. Not George Soros, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, or any elitist or globalist. They will not have their world order or their great reset right now. They will not have My nations. They will not have what they so desire. Instead, everything they have done (to others) will be done to them. They will try to keep pursuing My nations and My children, but My nations and My children are protected by Me. Instead of being destroyed, My nations and My children will become greater and stronger in this time. At the same time, judgments will hit your enemies. 

My children, once again, I say hold on and remember who I am. Focus on My Word. Do not be moved or shaken because I am your defender. I am your deliverer. I am your victory, and I am on your side.  

Things are coming to a close. So, brace for a greater impact that is about to come, that will bring you a great victory, saith the Lord your Redeemer. 

Also: THESE ARE THE DAYS OF GREAT VINDICATION (rumble.com)


Jonathan Cahn: The Stunning Secret Behind The Shooting At The Christian School in Nashville – Love For His People

[NEWS FLASH] America Will Be RESTORED!! | Donna Rigney (rumble.com)

Donna Rigney & Manuel Johnson What's Coming Next? (rumble.com)


 "Then Absalom happened to meet David’s troops. As Absalom was riding his mule, it went under a large oak tree. The branches were thick, and Absalom’s head got caught in the tree. His mule ran out from under him. So Absalom was left hanging above the ground."--2 Samuel 18:9

Ark of Grace Ministries : Word from the Lord--April 7, 2023 (amandagrace4him.blogspot.com)

"Wicked servants says the Lord, wicked servants!! You were supposed to represent Justice on the earth a fair Justice, a Justice that brings right standing HOWEVER you have made Justice a poisonous arrow and pointed it at those who will not corrode themselves in the SYSTEMS you have created. In this season, your Systems shall be unraveled, holding Justice hostage instead of carrying it out, for you cater to the deranged, the mindless, the soulless, and the gutless and that is who you have chosen to feed and PAY TO PROTEST AND FAN THE FLAMES OF YOUR CORRODED JUSTICE, PAYMENTS RIGHT OUT OF THE JUSTICE DEPTMENT TO GROUPS, TO INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE A LOT OF NOISE, A MICROSCOPE SO SHALL BE PUT TO THIS; this IS the season AND THE COIN OF TENDER SHALL BE REVEALED.

Thus says the Lord, they have attempted to curse the covenant, they have attempted, to find the covenant of this nation guilty, they have attempted to curse the armies of the living God, Goliath attacked the covenant, Absalom attacked the covenant, Sennacherib attacked the covenant, donkeys and elephants in a chain gang have attacked the covenant, those who serve the god of perversion the false gods ancient in a modern day have attacked the covenant, and for daring to touch what is sacred to God, for daring to harm the sacred things of God, they are bringing heaping coals of destruction upon themselves.

I the Lord EXPECT the body, the body of Christ, soldiers in the army of the living God to take up the yoke of the authority of the believer, the power and authority, for behold I have given unto you power and authority, and to stand up and say ENOUGH HOW DARE THEY CURSE THE ARMIES OF THE LIVING GOD, for you are not battling flesh and blood, the weapons of your warfare are not carnal BUT MIGHTY THROUGH GOD, to the pulling down and destruction of strongholds. If part of the body chooses to remain numb and in a slumber then un-attach from such and take up authority in ME the Lord your God, for those who remain numb in this hour will fall, for they will not be able to feel or even go the narrow way that is ordained, for they have chosen the broad path, the inclusive path, they have created a PIG PEN says the Lord a PIG PEN of refuse and mud and filth and noise. IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW GOOD SOMETHING LOOKS ON THE OUTSIDE SAYS THE LORD, THE QUALITY OF THE FRUIT IS WHAT MATTERS, and the stench of rotten fruit shall weigh heavy upon the church, rotten orchards says the Lord you shall see rotten orchards, invasions of worms, and cankerworms, and locusts for the fruit is rotting and the stench shall become so great in this hour even those who have become accustomed to it will turn.

And says the Spirit of the Lord this day, there is an attempt in Israel and its brother America to break up and destroy good roots I the Lord have put down, leadership I the Lord have put in place and moving into place, there is an attempt by the prophets of the ancient destroyers to speak forth alluring words, that are toxic in nature like a mist upon the people, and those weak in the soul have ingested it and poisoning their systems. Benjamin, son of My right hand, you are about to get reinforcements says the Lord, continue to stand do not be moved by the threats from the crowd..."

"I'm Not Done with Them" Prophetic Word, Hank Kunneman | FlashPoint - YouTube

All episodes: FlashPoint (rumble.com)

comment image Gustave Doré, 1832-1883, engraving of ‘The Egyptians Drowned in the Red Sea’

UPDATE: Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD 🚨[THIS MONTH] A GREAT REVERSAL-MANY WILL FALL Prophecy April 16, 2023 - YouTube--

"The Lord says I am done being pushed back."

 Amy Grant - El Shaddai (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Luke 24:
33-34 They didn’t waste a minute. They were up and on their way back to Jerusalem. They found the Eleven and their friends gathered together, talking away: “It’s really happened! The Master has been raised up—Simon saw him!”

35 Then the two went over everything that happened on the road and how they recognized him when he broke the bread.
36-41 While they were saying all this, Jesus appeared to them and said, “Peace be with you.” They thought they were seeing a ghost and were scared half to death. He continued with them, “Don’t be upset, and don’t let all these doubting questions take over. Look at my hands; look at my feet—it’s really me. Touch me. Look me over from head to toe. A ghost doesn’t have muscle and bone like this.” As he said this, he showed them his hands and feet. They still couldn’t believe what they were seeing. It was too much; it seemed too good to be true.

41-43 He asked, “Do you have any food here?” They gave him a piece of leftover fish they had cooked. He took it and ate it right before their eyes. 
You’re the Witnesses

44 Then he said, “Everything I told you while I was with you comes to this: All the things written about me in the Law of Moses, in the Prophets, and in the Psalms have to be fulfilled.”

45-49 He went on to open their understanding of the Word of God, showing them how to read their Bibles this way. He said, “You can see now how it is written that the Messiah suffers, rises from the dead on the third day, and then a total life-change through the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed in his name to all nations—starting from here, from Jerusalem! You’re the first to hear and see it. You’re the witnesses. What comes next is very important: I am sending what my Father promised to you, so stay here in the city until he arrives, until you’re equipped with power from on high.”

50-51 He then led them out of the city over to Bethany. Raising his hands he blessed them, and while blessing them, made his exit, being carried up to heaven.

52-53 And they were on their knees, worshiping him. They returned to Jerusalem bursting with joy. They spent all their time in the Temple praising God. Yes.

Yes and Amen, Lord Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment