Friday, April 28, 2023

The Prophetic Word

"When a trumpet blows a warning, the people tremble.
When trouble comes to a city, the Lord has caused it.
Before the Lord God does anything, he tells his servants the prophets.
The lion has roared! Who wouldn’t be afraid?
The Lord God has spoken, and I must prophesy his message."
--Amos 3:6-8















KeKent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD🚨[IN 24 HOURS] MOST IMPORTANT PROPHECY OF 2023 April 21, 2023 - YouTube --"In this hour, I am your Provider and your Deliverer."

Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD 🚨[DEATH ANGEL WILL SEPARATE TARES FROM WHEAT] Prophecy April 17, 2023 - YouTube--"This is between Me and the enemy. ...Tell My People they need to rest."

Pastor Kent Christmas Regeneration Nashville - 4/16/2023 (rumble.com)--"I am done being moved."

Ark of Grace Ministries : Samson and Delilah, That Seducing Spirit and the Nation (amandagrace4him.blogspot.com)

"The lion and the honey are an overall prophetic depiction of Samson’s life. Always desiring to touch and take what is unclean, what is spiritually dead (the Philistines) because to him it looks sweet and is satisfying in the Flesh. Samson was a Judge of Israel, 

How many leaders and Judges do we see right now who are living their lives the same way? Who are getting too close and touching what they shouldn’t, going near who they shouldn’t, doing what they shouldn’t, because there is an alluring sweet element to it?

How many women do we see out there attempting to take down leadership after one way or another they have worked their way in with them? ,,,.

THE JAWBONE OF AN ASS at a place called LEHI. THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD CAME POWERFULLY UPON SAMSON... and he picked up a jawbone of a dead jackass. and killed 1000 men. He picked up what was DEAD, what he was NOT SUPPOSED TO TOUCH, and killed men with what was already dead. Ironically, HE DID NOT NEED THE JAWBONE, or any weapon, to win that battle because THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD WAS UPON HIM!! 

After the battle, Samson raises the jawbone and sings a self-serving song.
 With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, With the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men."

Get that? I... ME...I have slain a thousand men.
In fact, what he was really saying was, WITH SOMETHING DEAD THAT I AM NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO  TOUCH, I DID THIS GREAT FEAT!!!   

He gives no credit to God. In fact, he renames the place called LEHI, "RAMATH LEHI"
the meaning of the name Ramath-Lehi is Elevation of the jaw-bone or Jawbone Hill. 

He even credits the jawbone and NOT GOD in renaming his place of victory.


So... what is a jawbone? It is the bone that moves the mouth. MINISTERS BEWARE, too many ministries, those in leadership, have picked up a jawbone of an ass and have allowed them to SPEAK in their ministries. Supposed voices that claim they move in the prophetic anointing, or that claim they have some special anointing when they are nothing more than talking jackasses moving in the PATHETIC and ANNOYING saying "thus sayeth  the Lord" when the Lord never said a thing to a dead jawbone.


Let's stay on this for a moment with this dead jawbone…donkeys are associated with the stubborn and foolish.


Right now, we have a decaying jawbone in the White House right now that is being utilized as a mouthpiece and figure to do destructive exploits to the people of this nation.


Right now, we have those on the Congress floor attempting to utilize what is dead to further their agendas, jawbones, that are nothing more than empty tombs when they speak.


Right now, we have those in ministry who are speaking things that are dead, the life and power of the Lord are not on them because they are coming from the flesh and the dead places, these graveyards of sorts that have come into existence in their lives and ministries….


The jawbone of an ass is a perfect depiction of what we see happening now.


The jawbone of DAs, of Judges in NYC, and in volatile parts of the nation, their jawbone is being used for foolish exploits and prognosticating on their soapboxes.


One hard kick to that soapbox, that unstable, volatile soapbox in which they stand and thus they fall with their platform…there is a reason I am speaking this….


We might as well call DC JAWBONE HILL." .......



IMMENSE POWER SET IN MOTION

I sat looking out at the vastness, the power, and the mighty sound of the ocean. The Father spoke to me:

“Do you understand that I CREATED the MIGHTY OCEAN through My SPOKEN WORD? A very SMALL PORTION of My power was released, and your VAST, EVER-MOVING WATERS were created. Let this picture help you to REALIZE My IMMENSE POWER and that NOTHING I set IN MOTION can be STOPPED by man’s hand nor by the PLOTS and DEVIOUS WAYS of a PUNK, FALLEN ANGEL. I gave man, the crown of My creation, DOMINION over the earth, and I will not VIOLATE MAN’S FREE WILL. When man CHOOSES to PARTNER with Me to bring about My WILL and My WAYS, we become an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF LIGHT against the darkness. As long as you CONTINUE to CALL ON Me to RESCUE your Land and you use your AUTHORITY, won for you by My Son, then NOTHING can stand in our way of DEFEATING and DETHRONING the STOLEN POWER of evil in your Nation. As SURE as the waves CRASH into the shore, so SURE is My RESCUE OPERATION. It will CONSUME and OVERPOWER the BOASTING darkness and bring it to NOTHING. My IMMENSE POWER IS BEING UNLEASHED on your behalf. Be still and know that I AM your God.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Date Word Received: April 12, 2023

Watch video

"My children, I see how circumstances have overwhelmed you. I see what your enemies are doing, not only against your nations but also against you. I see how hard it is to get up some days. I see how hard it is to fight sometimes. I see how hard it is to walk by faith. I see how hard it is to stand.  

But, My children, have you forgotten My sacrifice? Have you forgotten My Son? The one who took it (all the suffering). He suffered for you. And right now, I see so many of My children suffering when they don't have to. 

This is a time to war in the spirit. This is a time to pray like never before. But also, this is a time to believe Me. Believe Me. Believe Me over your feelings. Believe Me over your circumstances. Believe Me over those symptoms. Believe Me more than what it looks like. Believe Me more than the thoughts that are in your head.  

I have been greatly grieved by My church and the condition that it was in- with all the despair, all the fear, all the sorrow, all the hopelessness, all the depression, and all the sickness that never should have been.   

My children, you have been infiltrated by your enemy. There has been so much deception that has gone on around you, and My children, some fell for it.   

My body should be one with Me, not one with the world. My children have acted like the world- seeing things through the eyes of the world and not the eyes of faith. They were not trusting in Me. I already sent My Son. I don't need to send Him again. You need to trust in what He did. I promise that what you're experiencing, I know that pain, I know that sorrow, and I know that frustration. I see what your enemy has done to you. But don't forget that I am here. I am always here. My children have forgotten that. 

My children, now is the time that My warnings will cease because the time of judgment will come. I have said many times to pick a side. Choose what you believe. Choose, or soon it will be too late to pick the other side because the lines have been drawn.  

Regarding the battle that you see- things are going to get worse. Things are about to intensify, which is why I have said to walk with Me. Talk with Me. Receive what I have already done. I am just waiting for you to take what I have because it has already been given (to you).  

Don't fear what I just said. Don't fear it- that darkness, uncertainty, and all the things that are intensifying which are about ready to explode and erupt. I told you what they are for. They are for your enemies, not you. 

So, My children, get up now. Get up. This is the time for maturity. This is the time to wage a great war in the spirit. Your enemy is defeated, so remember that. And remember that I don't leave. You are never alone. Remember the great celebrations that will come because they are there (a reality in the spiritual realm). They are guaranteed to you; you just can't see them yet. But if you could see what I see, oh, if you could see what I see. What joy it brings to Me to see My children smile, to see My children free. So, just know that I am. I AM is setting you free from what you see and are experiencing right now. So, hold on. I am that I am, and I am delivering you, saith the Lord." .......

Robin Bullock PROPHETIC WORD🚨[DIRE WARNING] URGENT Prophecy April 25, 2023 - YouTube

Nicole Binion: "Receive" - YouTube

All Things - David & Nicole Binion (Official Live Video) - YouTube

Justice Is COMING For ALL!! Receive Healing and Deliverance (feat. Manuel Johnson) | Donna Rigney - YouTube

John 21:

Fishing

1-3 After this, Jesus appeared again to the disciples, this time at the Tiberias Sea (the Sea of Galilee). This is how he did it: Simon Peter, Thomas (nicknamed “Twin”), Nathanael from Cana in Galilee, the brothers Zebedee, and two other disciples were together. Simon Peter announced, “I’m going fishing.”

3-4 The rest of them replied, “We’re going with you.” They went out and got in the boat. They caught nothing that night. When the sun came up, Jesus was standing on the beach, but they didn’t recognize him.

5 Jesus spoke to them: “Good morning! Did you catch anything for breakfast?”

They answered, “No.”

6 He said, “Throw the net off the right side of the boat and see what happens.”

They did what he said. All of a sudden there were so many fish in it, they weren’t strong enough to pull it in.

7-9 Then the disciple Jesus loved said to Peter, “It’s the Master!”

When Simon Peter realized that it was the Master, he threw on some clothes, for he was stripped for work, and dove into the sea. The other disciples came in by boat for they weren’t far from land, a hundred yards or so, pulling along the net full of fish. When they got out of the boat, they saw a fire laid, with fish and bread cooking on it.

10-11 Jesus said, “Bring some of the fish you’ve just caught.” Simon Peter joined them and pulled the net to shore—153 big fish! And even with all those fish, the net didn’t rip.

12 Jesus said, “Breakfast is ready.” Not one of the disciples dared ask, “Who are you?” They knew it was the Master.

13-14 Jesus then took the bread and gave it to them. He did the same with the fish. This was now the third time Jesus had shown himself alive to the disciples since being raised from the dead.

Do You Love Me?

15 After breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Master, you know I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16 He then asked a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”

“Yes, Master, you know I love you.”

Jesus said, “Shepherd my sheep.”

17-19 Then he said it a third time: “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was upset that he asked for the third time, “Do you love me?” so he answered, “Master, you know everything there is to know. You’ve got to know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. I’m telling you the very truth now: When you were young you dressed yourself and went wherever you wished, but when you get old you’ll have to stretch out your hands while someone else dresses you and takes you where you don’t want to go.” He said this to hint at the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. And then he commanded, “Follow me.”

20-21 Turning his head, Peter noticed the disciple Jesus loved following right behind. When Peter noticed him, he asked Jesus, “Master, what’s going to happen to him?”

22-23 Jesus said, “If I want him to live until I come again, what’s that to you? You—follow me.” That is how the rumor got out among the brothers that this disciple wouldn’t die. But that is not what Jesus said. He simply said, “If I want him to live until I come again, what’s that to you?”

24 This is the same disciple who was eyewitness to all these things and wrote them down. And we all know that his eyewitness account is reliable and accurate.

25 There are so many other things Jesus did. If they were all written down, each of them, one by one, I can’t imagine a world big enough to hold such a library of books.

Yes and Amen, Lord Jesus our Redeemer!

No comments:

Post a Comment