Monday, April 15, 2024

The Prophetic Word--4/15/2024

Indeed, the Lord God does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants, the prophets.--Amos 3:7

The Official Website for Robin D. Bullock! (robindbullock.com)--"Jesus is Lord over Carbondale!"

Elijah Streams: Robin Bullock: Israel, God's Sovereignty and Signs of the Eclipse (rumble.com)

Donald Trump's "Anointing" - The Impact on America in 2024 | Mike Thompson (4-12-24) - YouTube

Diana Larkin: PROPHETIC DREAM: FLAMING LION MAN - John Redenbo, Ash West (rumble.com)--John Redenbo says Repentance is not what we need right now. "Stop repenting and give Me your heart." Then let's do what we were called to do. See, hear, understand, awaken, turn and heal.

PROPHETIC DREAM: DJT AND THE GENERAL (rumble.com)

also: PROPHETIC DREAM: FIERY STONE IN THE SKY - Kandi McDonald (rumble.com)

Julie Green: LIVE WITH JULIE (rumble.com)--Apr. 16

THE SMOKE OF BABYLON IS RISING
“THE SMOKE OF THE EVIL EMPIRE, your present day BABYLON, will be RISING for several years. It will get to the place where when you smell SMOKE, you will know that it is the SIGN of another BUILDING, MONUMENT, HIDING PLACE, or AGENDA of darkness BURNING DOWN. I will do this over the space of several years because it would be too TRAUMATIC for the people if I did it all at once. Some of these places of GREAT EVIL will be CONSUMED IN MINUTES, as I release My FIRE upon them. NOTHING will PUT OUT the FLAMES that I START. Fires will be TOO HOT for firefighters to approach. Each of these FIRES will EXPOSE DEEP DARKNESS and DEPRAVITY that will SHOCK the CONSCIENCE of the SLEEPING CHURCH and the DELUDED PUBLIC. The FEAR of My NAME and My WAYS will RISE in your Land, just as the SMOKE of BABYLON BURNING will be SEEN and SMELLED. 

My Leader who is a BUILDER will CHAMPION REBUILDING and RESTORATION with EXCELLENCE and with a foundation of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. THE SMOKE OF BABYLON RISING will SIGNAL the DESTRUCTION of a season of EVIL that RULED your Land. From the ashes, a NEW DAY and a NEW ERA will ARISE in My GLORY and My BLESSING. Look FORWARD to the NEW DAWN of an ERA of PEACE and PLENTY, but do not forget that your God is A CONSUMING FIRE.”

HEBREWS 12:29 (NKJV) “For our God is a consuming fire.” HEBREWS 12:29 (TPT) “For our God is a holy, devouring fire!”

new: A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com) 

THE DARKNESS WILL BE SHORT COMPARED TO THE COMING DAYS OF LIGHT

Amy Vega: THE DAY OF THE VENGEANCE OF OUR GOD IS NEAR (youtube.com)

Amanda Grace: A Prophetic Eclipse: Heavenly Signs, Earthly Judgments (rumble.com)

Elijah Streams: ANDREW WHALEN & LOU ENGLE: TRUMP - THE PLUNDERER OF THE DEVOURER! (rumble.com)

LIVE Dreams - Kids Edition (youtube.com)


Psalm 2:

1-6 Why the big noise, nations?
Why the mean plots, peoples?
Earth-leaders push for position,
Demagogues and delegates meet for summit talks,
The God-deniers, the Messiah-defiers:
“Let’s get free of God!
Cast loose from Messiah!”
Heaven-throned God breaks out laughing.
At first he’s amused at their presumption;
Then he gets good and angry.
Furiously, he shuts them up:
“Don’t you know there’s a King in Zion? A coronation banquet
Is spread for him on the holy summit.”

7-9 Let me tell you what God said next.
He said, “You’re my son,
And today is your birthday.
What do you want? Name it:
Nations as a present? continents as a prize?
You can command them all to dance for you,
Or throw them out with tomorrow’s trash.”

10-12 So, rebel-kings, use your heads;
Upstart-judges, learn your lesson:
Worship God in adoring embrace,
Celebrate in trembling awe. Kiss Messiah!
Your very lives are in danger, you know;
His anger is about to explode,
But if you make a run for God—you won’t regret it!

Don’t Settle for the Limp | Jen Tringale (youtube.com)--"We will not settle for a lame America!"

Hebrews 12:

12 So take a new grip with your tired hands, stand firm on your shaky legs, 13 and mark out a straight, smooth path for your feet so that those who follow you, though weak and lame, will not fall and hurt themselves but become strong.

Hank Kunneman PROPHETIC WORD🚨[IRAN ISRAEL & A LEADER REMOVED] URGENT: Prophecy April 14, 2024 (youtube.com)

April 15, 2024 (givehim15.com)--Dutch Sheets:

"... A friend of ours, on the front lines of warfare for America, one who greatly loves our nation and whose life was severely affected by the 2020 elections, was given a dream that pictures this lesson. You’ll be encouraged by it!

“I can honestly say I had one of the best dreams I have ever had last night. In the dream, I was in my house, lounging comfortably in bed, when I heard a voice say, ‘Run and hide! There is a hurricane coming!’


“I looked out the window and saw a terrible hurricane barreling towards my house. I knew I would likely drown. The storm was fierce, destroying everything in its path. I stood up out of bed, and the water was already at my ankles, and I knew the storm was just starting. The wind was blowing and debris was flying around my house. Again, the voice said, ‘Run! Hide! You have to save yourself!’


“I thought about it and decided to remain standing. Grabbing the side of the bed, I closed my eyes, tucked my chin to brace for impact, and responded calmly to the voice, ‘I will not run. I will stand my ground in this storm.’


“Everything got quiet. I opened my eyes, and my house was in order. No damage, and it was completely dry. I looked out the window and saw the storm in the distance...fleeing from me.”

End of dream.


My comments to this person were that not only was God revealing the storm wouldn’t destroy her, but He also revealed what was in her spirit. He has not given her a spirit of timidity or fear. He has given her a spirit of faith and boldness.


We need not fear the storms. We must stand our ground and face them with faith in God’s Word. If we do, we will win. The storm will subside…or run from us!


“Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” (James 4:7)


Pray with me:


Father, the past season has been difficult for many people. The coming season of shaking will also be challenging. I’m sure some have been tempted to retreat or, worse yet, abandon their faith. Some want out of the boat. Others, like the fearful spies Moses sent to Canaan, have decided they would rather be back in Egypt.


We pray that You would show them, as You did our friend, that deep within them, they have the strength to overcome; that satan is an intimidator who wants us to think we are grasshoppers when facing giants and storms. But You have given us hearts like Caleb. You said we are more than conquerors - we have more than enough strength in us to overcome (Romans 8:37).


So we speak to our storms and say, “Be still! Stop! We will not listen to you, we will not run from you, and you will not destroy us. We are well able to possess the land, and we will do so. We are on God’s timetable, and any delays will be used for our benefit. (Romans 8:28) Our times are in His hand. (Psalm 31:15). Everything He has promised, He will do. Our future is secure.”


Our decree:


We decree that as we resist the devil, he WILL flee from us!".......


Troy Brewer: Jonah Wanted Nineveh to Perish... (youtube.com)

Jonah had to repent not wanting others to repent

more:
The Chapter of the Bible Not Worth Reading (youtube.com)--David's Lost Weekends
Yvon Attia: April: Signs in the Sky, Deliverance, Redemption, & New Birth — Celebrate Freedom Ministries

also: Roe V Wade is Just the Tip of the Iceberg of What's Next… (youtube.com)

Did the solar eclipse warn Americans about an event on the Vigil of Pentecost? - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

All Will See God’s Grande Rescue Event! Glory Fire Is Coming! | Donna Rigney (youtube.com)

Kim Clement PROPHETIC WORD 🚨 [BURIALS WILL SHOCK A NATION] 2024 EXPOSED Powerful Prophecy (youtube.com)

Donald Trump's "Anointing" - The Impact on America in 2024 | Mike Thompson (4-12-24) - YouTube

Rachel Hamm: Episode # 29 The Lord is Calling You to Seize the Day: Get Ready to Reform, Invent, Create! (youtube.com)

Major Announcement from Jonathan Cahn 2024 (youtube.com)

KENT CHRISTMAS: TURNING SORROW INTO JOY! THE RETURN OF GOD’S GLORY! (rumble.com)--Elijah Streams

Luke 18:

1 One day Jesus told his disciples a story to illustrate their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must keep praying until the answer comes.

2 “There was a city judge,” he said, “a very godless man who had great contempt for everyone. 3 A widow of that city came to him frequently to appeal for justice against a man who had harmed her. 4-5 The judge ignored her for a while, but eventually she got on his nerves.

“‘I fear neither God nor man,’ he said to himself, ‘but this woman bothers me. I’m going to see that she gets justice, for she is wearing me out with her constant coming!’”

6 Then the Lord said, “If even an evil judge can be worn down like that, 7 don’t you think that God will surely give justice to his people who plead with him day and night? 8 Yes! He will answer them quickly! But the question is: When I, the Messiah, return, how many will I find who have faith and are praying?”

Answer Your Beloved Children quickly, Father God, we pray in Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment