Monday, December 20, 2021

Steaks Are Rare, the Lies Are Not: The Horrible Vaccine Injuries Your Government and Regime Media Won't Tell You About

Implied Sneer Quotes Around "Rare", "Vaccine", "Your", "Government" and "Media"

Here is randomly-selected account of fellow American Stacee Tiemeier, maimed by Bill Gates, Tony Fauci, Frances Collins and the Obama/Biden Syndicate for money and power.

Note how the CDC is suppressing her VAERS report so they can murder and maul even more victims and sell more vaxx.

Stacee Tiemeier (realnotrare.com)

5 days ago
Stacee Tiemeier
First Dose of Pfizer on 03/27/21
Second Dose of Pfizer on 04/20/21 Lot #EW0162
Troy, Ohio

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?


"Busy single mom, long distance freight hauler, singer, hiker. I worked 60+ hours a week sometimes and loved every minute of it. I was always out on an adventure. My kids would come with me too and see the country with me.

Q: What was your reaction, symptoms, & timeline?

After my first shot on March 27th, my heart was fluttering and beating too fast but my doctors assured me it wasn't from the shot. So unknowingly I got my second shot April 20th. This was a critical mistake. Within an hour my face was on fire, I was having an out of body experience, I had severe pain at the base of my skull. Day 4 I was in the emergency room and could barely turn my head. The next 7 months have been a blur. Despite my best efforts to find answers and healing, I've only declined.

Q: What was your life like after you got the vaccine?

My life now is absolute hell. I wake up everyday and it hits me again "Oh yeah, you're sick." I cannot take care of daily activities like cleaning and laundry. When I manage to work? I'm sick for days after. I've had to beg for help from strangers to avoid losing my home and car. Life seems hopeless. Every doctor tells me it's in my head. It's just headaches. It's not the vaccine. I went from being a vibrant, independent, joyful, funny, talented person... to a lump on the couch. I cannot walk across the room without panting. Literally anything can throw me into a flare. On days I feel decent, I foolishly try to do all the things I used to. My body quickly shuts that down and next thing you know, I'm on the couch in pain, fevered, tingling, dizzy, disoriented and nauseous. My quality of life is... null and void. To be quite honest? I've had many days where I wake up disappointed that I woke up. Everyday is a battle. And no one cares. I've seen countless doctors, even the Cleveland Clinic and I've received no relief or answers. My son has had to ask me what to do if he finds me dead. He's 13. It's ruined his life too... not just mine.

Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:

I would never use the word medical "care" for us. I have been passed off to doctor after doctor. I've been told I have anxiety, headaches, FND, fibromyalgia, tachycardia. I only agree with 1 of those. I have lesions on my brain, abnormal blood work, slowly getting worse over the months as well.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?

Vaers. I only got a temporary ID. They won't return my calls when I ask for a permanent one. I've gotten nowhere.

Q: Is there anything that has helped, and have your symptoms improved?

Monoclonal Antibodies helped the most. But they faded. I'm currently relapsing.

Q: What do you wish others knew?

I am horrified to think of the long term effects of every single person who took the vaccine. It breaks my heart."

Stacee's GoFundMe

#WeWantToBeHeard #RealNotRare".......

Pray for Stacee.

Stop these monsters.

#COVIDNurembergNow


No comments:

Post a Comment