Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The FBI Director Senate Hearings: "If Trump Confiscated Housepets from Kids in Wheelchairs to Eat For Breakfast, What Would You Do?"

Gasbags, Grandstanders and the Morally-Retarded

With a smattering of the Sane. That was the Senate in action today.

 I just got off the phone with the FBI.

Since we were told at the FBI nominee's hearing today that it is our civic duty to report any foreign election meddling, I called them up and told them how Barack Obama disabled the location feature on his campaign website so he could take donations from all over the world.

And then I mentioned how illegal aliens were voting. And asked if Obama donating taxpayer funds to Bibi's opponents counted.

The lady who hung up on me was just as nice as she could be.

She did ask my name, so I had to tell her:

"Lindsey Graham".

No comments:

Post a Comment