Saturday, September 30, 2017

Clinton Theater

Weird Dave: Lena Dunham Thinking About Developing Hillary's Self-Pitying Book Into Movie:


"I'm even starting to resemble my hero!"
I've decided to give myself an Awards Show and congratulate myself for my #HeroicResistance to the Clinton Entertainment Crime Family.

And the award for Best Title Suggestion for a Screen Adaptation of an Unreadable Exercise in Blame-Shifting and Public Display of a Psychotic Breakdown, goes to....me! For these suggested Hillary movie titles:

Saving Private Server
Losing Ambassador Stephens
I Spy-Killer
The Russians Are Coming For their Uranium
Gray Lady Down
The Bad and the Ugly
A Fistful of Rubles
For a Few Rubles More...and More...and More...
Rosemary's Fetus
Vertigo--also Cerebral Venous Thrombosis, Hypothyroidism, Coughing Fits and Chronic Money-Grubbing Seizures
Blamer's List
It's A Wonderful Lie
To Kill A Mocking Seth
Raging Drunk
Chinatown Contributions
V is for Vajayjay
Dial A For Arkancide
Annie Hall Monitor
Paris, Texas and Other Places I've Flown To
Life of Brian Williams
Full Medical Jacket
Armenian Sniper
The Big Lewinsky
Bravebladder
The Stink
All About Eve Ensler
The Beer Hunter
Some Like It Huang
A Night At the Oprah
Bonnie & Clyde Were Amateurs
The Macedonian Candidate
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner And Not Ever, Ever Leaving?
No Fair Lady
The Suburban Philadelphia Story
Medical Van Driver
Dances With Wolf Blitzer
From Here To Chappaqua
The Spy Who Revised and Extended Me
Election Night of the Living Dead
Who Is Virginia Woolf Afraid Of?
and
The Sound of Excuses


"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

No comments:

Post a Comment