Saturday, October 19, 2019

Board Blue With the Bidens and The Curious Case of The Whistle That Wouldn't Blow

"A time-honored method of taking bribes is having them paid to a family member, usually in exchange for nominal or nonexistent services. It is comical to watch “reporters” pretend not to understand this."--John Hindraker 
"So you want me to let CrowdStrike appoint our next Attorney General, Joe?
Sure. Why not? 17 Intelligence Agencies all agree!"

Adam Schiff is hiding his 'Blower after it was learned that the CIA mole was Joe's bagman on his Ukrainian vacations, helping to hide the loot. The Whistle-Bagman was Deeply involved in the 2016 Coup himself. No wonder Schiff is hiding the seditionist from everyone--especially John Durham. 

He already has Secret Service protection since he seems to be living in the Biden's spare bedroom.

And speaking of the Biden Lifestyle(tm), I have a proposal for the Democrat candidates and Beto:

Instead of Medicaid For All, how 'bout Biden Board Seats For All?

Everybody gets a seat on the Burisma Board for $600k per year. That way, they can buy their own medical coverage.

Then, we put everybody on a Chinese Investment Board, so they can retire with $1.5 billion, thus fixing Social Security!

And when they retire, we put them on the Amtrak Board so they can spend their golden years touring this great country on the Delaware Deluxe. Or, if you prefer, we'll put you on a UN Board and you can tour the world on the Emolument Express. 

You're welcome, America! You deserve the Biden Treatment!


"...and I am proud to announce that Panda. Inc. will hire these gentlemen's otherwise unemployable children 
and get them out of their parents' basements, as they are pushing 50 years of age. 
All we ask in return is that you let China do whatever it wants." 

Nearly 200 Democrats signed a letter accusing President Trump of criminally accepting foreign emoluments every time a foreign official rents a $300 hotel room.

Then what is it called when a foreign official rents a $600,000 Biden?


 

(The scene: The stage is dark. Two silhouetted figures, Joe and Hunter Biden-Blues, wait backstage in their shades and fedoras, cradling their microphones and a large briefcase of unmarked bills. Then, its Stage Lights Up!)

Comin to ya on Air Force Two
Sellin’ policy that’s what I do
And when you get it, you got something
So don’t worry, cause I’m in Beijing
I’m a Board man, Corporate Board man
I’m a Board man, I’m a Board man, I’ve got it all

Got on your Board the easy way
And I’ll make more money each and every day
So honey, don’t you fret
Cause you ain’t seen real money yet
I’m a Board man, I’m a Board man, play it Sid
I’m a Board man, I’m a Board man

I was brought up on easy street, listen now
I learned how to graft before I could eat
I was educated about Corn Pop
When I start griftin’, oh, I can’t stop
I’m a Board man, I’m a Board man
I’m a Board man, I’m a Board man

Well, emoluments will pull you in
Give you cash and be your only boyfriend
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I’m talkin’ about a Board man
Burisma Board man, and you’re a Board man
Chinese Board man, oh no, Board man
Amtrak Board man, and U.N. Board man
And you’re a Board man…
"I hate Dover Globalists!"

"You'll Never Bid in This Bidness Again!"-UPDATE:

via American Thinker: President Trump forced China to sell most of its control of the Port of Long Beach to an Aussie firm. He used a Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S.(CIFUS)-review to do it.

CIFUS is the mechanism Clinton used to sell Putin our uranium while pocketing $145 million or more at her Emolument Foundation. She likes to pretend that the State Dept.’s night janitor signed the deal, but all the Top Cats had to sign off, including Obama, her and the much-vaunted 17 Intelligence Agencies.

btw, have you ever heard a reporter ask them why this was a good idea?

President Trump uses CIFUS as it was intended: to protect America’s wealth and security. The Obama/Clinton Gang used CIFUS to damage our security and enrich themselves. And their pal in Moscow.

And that’s the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment