Monday, September 14, 2020

Sloe Joe Fizz: It's What's For Breakfast(tm)!

"Somebody change the damn channel on this teleprompter!"
Biden: “Where am I going tomorrow?”
    Orderly: “You’re going to Del Boca Vista, sir.”
    Biden: “Cuba? Great! Obama wouldn’t let me go with him. I always wanted to meet Fidel.”
    Orderly: “He’s dead, sir.”
    Biden: “No, he’s not. I just called him this morning."
    Orderly: "Not President Obama, sir. Fidel Castro. He's dead."
    Biden: "No he's not. Obama showed me his prized photos of their meeting.”
    Orderly: “That’s a secret, sir. You can never, ever say that again. Fidel Castro died several years ago. Besides, you are going to Florida tomorrow, sir, not Cuba.”
    Biden: (*silence*)
    Biden: “Nurse?”
    Orderly: “Yes, Mr. Vice-President?”
    Biden: “Where am I going tomorrow?”
    Orderly: "We're going to the 7-11 in Rehoboth to get a Slurpee, sir."
    Biden: "Yaaaaay!" 
    Orderly: (*silence*)
    Biden: "Nurse?"
    Orderly: "Yes, sir?"
    Biden: "What flavor?"
    Orderly: "Tapioca for you. Mojito for me."
Biden: "...You mean like they have in Cuba?"

"Brain freeze!"

(Hat-Tip: sunnyflower5)

No comments:

Post a Comment