Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Prophetic Word

"When a trumpet blows a warning, the people tremble.
When trouble comes to a city, the Lord has caused it.
Before the Lord God does anything, he tells his servants the prophets.
The lion has roared! Who wouldn’t be afraid?
The Lord God has spoken, and I must prophesy his message."
--Amos 3:6-8

May 15, 2023

CALLED TO CONQUER

“Do the STRONG WORDS of My prophetic voices seem UNBELIEVABLE? Would I really ARISE to come and SAVE your Land from DARK-HEARTED EVIL? 

Let’s look to My Word for a PATTERN of RESCUE: ISAIAH 28:21 ‘The Lord Yahweh will suddenly arise as on Mount Perazim (Perazim="breakthrough", 2Samuel 5:20) and in the valley of Gibeon (Joshua 10:8-14). He arises to accomplish His strange work—peculiar as it is—His strange work of judgment.’ 

Would I use WEATHER and other NATURAL SHAKINGS to bring JUDGMENT to the darkness and their LIES and to SWEEP AWAY the enemies who seek to CONTROL and DESTROY you? ISAIAH 28:17-19 ‘I will set justice as the true measurement and integrity its plumb line. My hailstorm will sweep away your refuge of lies, and My floodwaters will overwhelm your hiding place. Then your covenant with death will be annulled and your pact with the underworld will not stand. And when the overwhelming scourge sweeps over you, it will sweep you away! As often as disaster passes by, it will carry you away; morning by morning, day after day, it will sweep you away! When you fully understand this message, it will bring nothing but terror to you!’ 

So, My children, you can see that I do use WEATHER and NATURAL DISASTERS to UNCOVER, to DEAL WITH, and to SWEEP AWAY our enemies. Your ASSIGNMENT is to RELEASE THE HOST to CARRY OUT My PLANS and that the Host and Angels would PROTECT the innocent and keep them out of HARM’S WAY. Don’t get WIMPY on Me when My POWER BREAKS OPEN the heavens and the earth. I AM with you and those you COVER in prayer. These EPIC EVENTS are meant as JUDGMENT against the wicked. I will be your COVERING and your PEACE. FIGHT by My side—you are not WEAKLINGS; you are CALLED TO CONQUER!”

--Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Ponder this: 2Samuel 5 is about David being installed as king over all of Israel and restoring unity, but he was attacked twice after coming into power by the Philistines. God gave strategies to defeat both attacks. Will our rightful leader be restored and then have two threats of invasion? Food for thought and prayer!

May 16, 2023 ACTION ITEMS: Video PROPHECY: CALLED TO CONQUER, May 16, 2023

ACTION ITEMS

*Hold on while the storm passes over, and we will receive the Divine Exchange of blue skies and fresh air.

*Continue to call on the Father to arise from His Throne and to release His great power into the earth.

*We are invited to call forth living, breathing proofs of what He’s said will happen. Call forth: indictments of the wicked, righteous judges to rule in those cases. Say: show forth Your power O Lord, and remove wicked and compromised judges and leaders; close the mouth of lying Leviathan and bind it shut! Prove Your promises of healing, let it manifest in our bodies, our families, and our Nation.

*He is telling us to be bold in our faith and to call in the fulfillment of His promises. This kind of bold faith will mow down the enemy and cause His fulfillment to come flooding in.

*We are not to shrink back from intimidation and threats from the enemy but we are to confront darkness with the light of His truth and promises. Declare: your darkness is exposed, your lies are laid bare, and the light of God is piercing the web of lies, schemes, and is exposing and destroying them. Back up! Get off of My King’s territory! You have lost, we have won! We are to be bold, be strong, be courageous. We are to carry His promises as banners of victory and triumph into the battle. We win!

*We have an assignment to release the Host to carry out His plans and that the Host and Angels would protect the innocent and keep them out of harm’s way. We are not to get wimpy when we see His power move in the earth, but we are to fight by His side—we are not weaklings; we are called to conquer!

--Diana Larkin, A Watchman's Journal 

The Oasis Church (oasiswired.org)-- When God Calls Your Name | Tim Sheets - YouTube --"Look at how many I have hidden behind the winepress!"

QE Strong and Blessed2Teach join Amanda Grace: Speaking on God, Health and Truth - YouTube

All Things - David & Nicole Binion (Official Live Video) - YouTube

comment image
GOD'S HAND IS MOVING LIKE NEVER BEFORE — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org): Date Word Received: May 2, 2023--Watch video - published May 11, 2023:
"I am the God that brings down anything evil that goes before you. I am still that same God as I've spoken in My Word. My Words are like thunder, thunderous noise to your enemy. Yes. And your enemy runs in stark terror when I open My mouth, and I speak.
My children, there is one thing you have to know- I need you to speak My Words right now. As you speak My Words, as you speak My Words with boldness- the words that I need to be spoken daily- those words go forth in the world, and you have no idea what damage they do to your enemy. That is why he's tried to muzzle you. That is why he's tried to take your freedoms. That is why he's tried to destroy your ability to go to church. That is why he's destroyed churches themselves and brought so much deception and frustration into the body of Christ.

As a child of the Most High God, your adversary knows that when you speak My Words, power and authority goes through those Words and does damage to your enemies. Oh, if you know you are a child of the Most High God, then you should know just how much power goes forth out of your mouth when you speak My Words of authority. These are not just any words, and it is not just any power. It is Mine. They are My Words, and it is My power.

When all My children speak My Words, shaking will occur. You are coming close to a point in time when My children will have center stage. They will have the power in their hands- power that they didn't have before. Well, they did; they just didn't know about it. My children were deceived. But My Children will take their place. Yes, they will take their place where they belong. My children, I remind you, this will be for a short time because there's an end coming. There's an end. The time has almost run out- the timing of man. "What do you mean by that, Lord?" What do I mean? The day is drawing near when the tribulation will begin. You will not have to take part in this, and after those seven years, there will be the time of the thousand-year reign. However, My children, in this time between now and the start of the tribulation, many things will have to change. Many things will have to shift. Many things will look different. There will be no such thing as "normal." The level of My Glory will be something that the Earth has never known, not to this level.

There has been a great battle, a war, you would say, against My children. And many of them are just giving up, quitting, and saying, "This is it. This is it. This is the end. This is the end." No, it's not. I still have plans. Are you a church without spot or wrinkle? Are you the church that hell hasn't prevailed against? No. The amount of My Glory that needs to be poured out (to clean up the church) has not reached that point yet; it has not reached those levels yet.

Your enemy has burdened you down with the cares and worries of this world and so many distractions they are too numerous to count. Why do you think I have said in so many of these words to stay focused on Me? Stay focused on Me because the distractions are great. The distractions of your enemies have been great, but nothing is greater than Me.

Wake up. Get up. Stand up and fight. Stand up and speak My Words. Get My Written Words in your mouth. I have said this time and time again. Now is not the time to play church. Now is not the time to sit back on the sidelines. Now is the time to take My Authority that I have given to you. Take the power and authority of that Name that I have given to you. Know the Blood that I have shed for you. Know that Blood Covenant. Get a hold of it, speak it, declare it, and decree it. Then watch your enemies scatter before your face because they scatter before Mine.

A great separation is taking place as we speak, as I'm speaking these words (to you), and as you speak to Me, the God of Heaven and Earth. "You said we speak?" Yes, because I'm having a conversation with My children. I am speaking to you. I need you to listen. Have ears to hear. Listen to My Words.

Get these Words down into your heart. Speak Words of life every day. Speak Words of blessing every day. Speak Words of health every day. Speak Words of prosperity. Yes, I said it (prosperity). It's not an evil word, and it means more than just money. Speak these things over yourself. Don't let the enemy take you down with religion and legalism. Take these words. Speak them.

Speak My Written Words; they are power. Speak My Written Words; they are spirit. Speak My Written Words because they are life. Speak My Written Words because they are health and healing to your flesh. Speak My Words, and yes, prosperity will come. Speak My Words, and destruction will come to your enemy. Your lives will change when you get the revelation of not speaking just any words but speaking Mine. I have said in My Word that you don't live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God, and by every word that proceeds out of your mouth.

My children, get this revelation. Hold on and hold fast to it because your world is about to shake. Your world is about to shake in a way it's never shaken before- a shaking and a breaking loose. The time has come, yes, like with Gideon's army, when I separated the ones who refused to believe from the ones who would stand and dare to believe no matter what they faced. It's not a number that I need. It's just a faith in My people's hearts- that they dare to believe Me.

So stand up today. Stand up against all adversity. Stand up against that enemy and shout My Words and watch him depart from your situations. Watch him depart from your homes. Watch him depart. Don't just speak them (My Words). Don't just speak them. Speak them with authority, and I will give (what you ask for with My Words) to you. I will prove to you that I am the same one- the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I am still the Most High God, and I still sit on the throne. 
And now My children will see the works of My hand- works that man that has never known, not like this. So hold on and hold tight. There is a shaking going on. This shaking will bring freedom and My Glory never known to mankind before, saith the Lord." .......

 

Also: HOW TO WALK CLOSELY WITH GOD — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org)Date Word Received: May 5, 2023 --Watch video- published May 12, 2023:
"I am calling you to a special place. Yes, a very special place- a place that is at My right hand. Yes, this place is a special place because of My Glory and the level of My Glory that you shall receive and partake in. Yes, a special place with Me in My Authority, where your enemy cannot touch or prosper against you. He cannot keep you in shackles or chains. Not the ones he's had you in, no. 
In this time, to get to this special place, I have given you a commandment- to walk in love. "What does that mean?" You are asking, "Lord, what does that mean?" To walk in love is to walk with Me; to walk with Me. [...]
You are coming into a great and mighty time, a great history. Soon it'll be named- Great History. A great time, a great time when My church was in charge of this Earth, no matter how long this time is.
Before the great snatching away of My saints, My children, and My chosen ones, there have to be new levels of My Glory. In order to rise to these new levels of My Glory, you have to take both feet out of the world. Don't have one foot in and one foot out. I call that being lukewarm. Either you're all in, or you're all out. [...]

Come up. Come up with Me, and you will have great and mighty victories, great and mighty gifts, great and mighty anointings, great and mighty revelations, and visitations from Heaven. All these things that you have asked of Me are there, just waiting for you, just waiting for you to take them. Take them now in My Name. In the Name, the precious Name that I have given to you- Jesus. Take it. That Name is more powerful than you know, so get a greater revelation of that.

Watch your enemy scatter before your face. Watch him run in stark terror because it's promised in My Word- resist the devil, and he must flee. He doesn't have an option. He must do it. Get the revelation that he is under your feet. When you are in that special place with Me, he's not only under your feet, but you are untouchable to him, and that's why he keeps you from it.

So, stay focused. Stay focused on Me in this time of great, great victories, saith the Lord." .......
Robin Bullock PROPHETIC WORD🚨[THE TYRANT WILL BE SHAKEN] SHAKE UP PROPHECY May 16, 2023 - YouTube
Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD🚨[HONOR & DIGNITY RESTORED] POWERFUL May 14, 2023 - YouTube
Hank Kunneman PROPHETIC WORD🚨[INTERVENTION] URGENT Prophetic Word May 14, 2023 - YouTube--
"As long as Holy Spirit is in the earth, and He is, God has a Great and a Good plan for you and the planet, amen?"
In the Mighty Name of Christ Jesus, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and by the Power of His Blood, Yes and Amen!
"And he brought them forth with silver and gold; And there was not one feeble person among his tribes."--Psalm 105:37

No comments:

Post a Comment