Saturday, July 15, 2023

The Prophetic Word, July 15, 2023

"When a trumpet blows a warning, the people tremble. When trouble comes to a city, the Lord has caused it.
Before the Lord God does anything, he tells his servants the prophets.
The lion has roared! Who wouldn’t be afraid?
The Lord God has spoken, and I must prophesy his message."
--Amos 3:6-8


A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)

July 10, 2023--WHAT A PUSHOVER!

“The enemy and those people who have partnered with him thought their CAREFULLY CARVED-OUT LIES had become STONE MONUMENTS for people to see and be CONVINCED that these LIES were the TRUTH—set in STONE and that no man would be able to TAKE DOWN these STATUES of LIES. Well, I AM not a man, and I FULLY INTEND to BRING DOWN, to EXPOSE and to DEMOLISH these STRONGHOLDS of LIES. These LIES have been established in EVERY area of your society. These MONUMENTS were set up by the DARKNESS and those GREEDY for POWER. They were BACKED by LYING media who told the people to TRUST the government, government agencies, big Pharma, corporations, celebrities, compromised church leaders, and the woke agenda. The voices who SPOKE OUT against the LIES that built these MONUMENTS were CENSORED, SILENCED, and BELITTLED by Leviathan’s POWERFUL, MESMERIZING voice. 

Here is the GOOD NEWS! I AM coming and with ONE FINGER, or with the BREATH of My MOUTH, or with a DEMOLISHING LIGHTNING BOLT, I will TOPPLE and DESTROY these STRONGHOLDS of LIES. What the darkness thought could NEVER be taken down, I will declare, ‘WHAT A PUSHOVER!’ Take heart, My Army of Light, what look like IMMOVABLE STONE FORTRESSES, I will deal with in the BLINK of an EYE. The SOUND of the COLLAPSING worldwide FORTRESSES of LIES will ECHO around the world. Darkness will try to HIDE in great SHOCK and FEAR, and the clean and enduring FEAR OF THE LORD will settle in as the CRASHING ECHOES DIE DOWN. As you look on in WONDER at what My POWER has done, REJOICE and proclaim, ‘WHAT A PUSHOVER!’”--Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal


"Increasingly, there is no REALITY behind their boasts and their plans. The EXPOSURE of all their CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and TREASON is in My hand, and I will RELEASE it at just the RIGHT time to do them MAXIMUM DAMAGE. Put your FAITH in My ability to DISEMPOWER and EXPOSE the darkness. WATCH as I FOLD UP their FAKE SETS, and I SHOW who the voices are BEHIND the CURTAIN. As you wait for this to happen, give VOICE to your FAITH by declaring to them, ‘YOU ARE LIKE A REALLY BAD CARTOON!’" .......






comment image
"Jehovah doth preserve him and revive him, He is happy in the land,
And Thou givest him not into the will of his enemies."
--Psalm 41:2

Thank You, Lord Jesus, Mighty to Deliver!

Prophetic Word: Engage & Win It! | Tim Sheets - YouTube


Archbishop Vigano’s newest writings censored from Twitter etc. – Vlad Tepes (vladtepesblog.com):
"We are millions, indeed: billions of people.

And even though we have been disorganized up to now due to the media’s deliberate falsification of the comparison, we still have the opportunity to fight back.
Together: to rediscover those authentic human relationships that the dystopia of the New World Order wants to eliminate because it considers them dangerous.
I therefore urge you to continue on the path you have taken, joining forces with clear and concrete objectives.
If you give a Christian soul to this practical action, placing it under God’s protection, the chances of success will increase exponentially, because the omnipotence of the Lord will be added to our poor human strength, who loves us and does not abandon us in difficulty.
But to do so, dear friends, one must choose to take sides: either on the side of the Children of Light, or on the side of the children of darkness.
And being Children of the Light means being good Christians, obeying God’s Commandments, respecting the sacredness and intangibility of life, defending the natural family and the education of our children, preferring the gratuitousness and generosity of Good to profit and calculation of who does evil.
We cannot hope that Our Lord will help us if we are the first to offend Him with our way of life.
In the Our Father prayer, Jesus showed us the order of priorities: hallowed be Your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done are the main things, followed by the material ones: give us today our daily bread, forgive our debts to us, lead us not into temptation, deliver us from evil.
Sanctify the name of God, let him reign in your hearts and in society, obey his holy law: the rest — free of charge, like all things of God — will be given to us far beyond our hope.
 
The Lord bless you all." .......
Isaiah 63

The Lord's Victory over the Nations

63 Who is this coming
from Bozrah in Edom
with clothes stained red?
Who is this hero marching
in his glorious uniform?

“It's me, the Lord!
I have won the battle,
and I can save you!”

2 What are those red spots?
Your clothes look stained
from trampling on grapes.

3 “I alone trampled the grapes!
None of the nations helped.
I trampled nations in my anger
and stained my clothes
with their blood.

4 I did this because I wanted
to take revenge—
the time had come
to rescue my people.

In Jesus' Name, Yes and Amen!
July 17 UPDATE: A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)--THE PUPPET MASTERS:
“You are familiar with the PUPPETS you see displayed in the lying media. They PORTRAY these people as the ones in CHARGE and that they are MAKING DECISIONS for your Nation. However, they are only doing and saying what they have been TOLD TO SAY AND DO by their PUPPET MASTERS. The PUPPET MASTERS make it appear that these people have all the POWER and CONTROL but, behind the scenes, they are being controlled by people who are completely CORRUPTED and SOLD-OUT to the darkness. As much as you are looking forward to having ALL those PARTNERED with darkness REMOVED from their places of power, I want you to realize that the BATTLE and the EXPOSURES don’t end there. Begin, even now, to DECREE and DECLARE that the HIDDEN PUPPET MASTERS will be EXPOSED and SOUNDLY DEFEATED by My Host DESTROYING their PLATFORMS and by My HAMMER of JUDGMENT and GAVEL of JUSTICE COMING DOWN HARD and DECISIVELY on them. 
When the leaders you see are REMOVED, don’t RELAX your WARFARE because there are still BIGGER FISH TO FRY. These PUPPET MASTERS will throw out SMOKE SCREENS and DEATH AGENDAS to PROTECT themselves. You be just as COMMITTED to BRINGING THEM DOWN as they are to LAUNCHING every scheme they can to DESTROY and CONTROL you. Even now, begin to FOCUS some of your WARFARE on these HIDDEN PUPPET MASTERS. Declare EXPOSURE, DISEMPOWERING of their schemes, and TURN THE TIDE of their FINANCIAL backing into the camp of the Light. My Host are ASSEMBLED and My RIGHT ARM is STRENGTHENING you, and together, we will BRING DOWN the PUPPET MASTERS.” .......

Watch – His Heart Ministries (donnarigney.org)--The WICKED Will NOT WIN! Freedom Is Coming!


Isaiah 41:


10 

fear not, for I am with you;

    be not dismayed, for I am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

11 

Behold, all who are incensed against you

    shall be put to shame and confounded;

those who strive against you

    shall be as nothing and shall perish.

12 

You shall seek those who contend with you,

    but you shall not find them;

those who war against you

    shall be as nothing at all.

13 

For I, the Lord your God,

    hold your right hand;

it is I who say to you, “Fear not,

    I am the one who helps you.”


This is Our God, Mighty to Deliver, and soon-- Amen!



comment image

Isaiah 60:2


“For behold, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you
And His glory will appear upon you."

No comments:

Post a Comment