Saturday, December 16, 2023

The Prophetic Word --12/16/2023

"For the Lord Jehovah doth nothing, Except He hath revealed His counsel unto His servants the prophets."--Amos 3:7

Romans 16:20

20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

comment image

Hallelujah!

Pastor Kent Christmas | "When God Declares Something" | December 17, 2023 (youtube.com)

It's in Your Hands | Tim Sheets (youtube.com): "My future is in Your Hands."

The Battle for the Mind (Clip from prophetic message - Sunday, Nov 19, 2023) | Mike Thompson (youtube.com)

THE REMOVAL OF THE DEEP STATE IN THIS NATION — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org):

Date Word Received: December 8, 2023

Watch video -December 8, 2023 [Ed.'s Note: Rumble is under assault from the DHS Nazis at the moment.]

"For I, the Lord, this day tell you, My children, everything you see before you- the death, the destruction, and all the wicked and evil- appears to be lording over this world. Your enemies are controlling the news media, what you hear, the education system, your government, your medicine, the corporate world, the seven mountains of influence, and even some of the churches, or so it may appear. 

It may appear impossible for anything to change. It looks impossible for justice to ever be served. It looks impossible and like there is no hope for deliverance from any of these situations. It looks impossible for truth to reign. It looks impossible for the wicked to come down from their places of power.  

It looks impossible for any miracles, signs, or wonders to happen because the wicked and evil are out of control and ruling and reigning. It looks impossible to some that the prayers they have been praying can or will be answered. It looks impossible regarding the doctor’s report you have been given. It looks impossible regarding your children and their situations because of the blinders that have been on their eyes and the deception they have fallen for. It looks impossible for anything to change with your finances. It looks impossible for things to change with your job. It looks impossible to destroy all the fraud. 

It looks impossible for anything to change course or for good to win and prevail in anything you face today. People say, "It's impossible for people to be removed (from positions) or for governments to fall. It's impossible for the money to be ripped from those who have been hoarding all the finances in the world and given to whom it belongs." People say all these things are impossible. "People will be raised from the dead. Impossible." "People will be healed from an incurable or terminal disease. Impossible." 

It is not impossible for Me. You see, I am the Great I AM. Get into My Word, My children, and bring up your faith. Lift it up. I will reveal Myself to you as El Shaddai. I am revealing Myself to you as the Almighty God. I am revealing Myself to you; that I am still that One. 

It is impossible for man to change all these things; yes, it is, with man's power, man's ability, and man's reasoning. But I have told you time and time again that I am the way. I am truth. I am life, and all things are possible with Me. I have told you this in My Word. I am not a God that I should lie. 

I have told you about great victories. I have told you about the enemies' defeat. I have told you the narratives of the enemies were all coming down. I told you great exposures were coming; whistleblowers were exposing. I told you about laptops. I told you about body camera footage. I told you about the emails. I told you about the phone calls and the surveillance cameras. I have told you time and time again that I have infiltrated the infiltrators because I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the Beginning and the End. 

I know what the enemies are planning. I know what they are doing, and nothing is impossible for Me to stop them in their tracks. They are heading down every path I knew they would go down. They are making the plans that I knew they were going to make, and I knew the things they were going to take away from you. 

Many, many have been caught red-handed. Many have already been sentenced, and more sentencing and justice are being passed down. Justice is being served. You say "impossible" because it looks like your justice system is not upholding your laws and that no justice is being served at all. 

Your judicial system is being cleansed, washed, and shaken by Me. Judges that stand against Me are about to flee. I have seen the judges who will not uphold the law. I have seen what they have been doing with their wicked and evil schemes, plots, and plans against this Nation. I have seen what they have done around the world. I have seen what they have done with governments- hiding them behind their injustice, their lies, their schemes, and their backroom deals. 

You are about to find the money trail. Money, lots of money, has been given, traded, or (used to) blackmail and sabotage. Oh, yes, you will see, My children, all the things they have been doing with your tax money and against you in this Nation, how they were padding their pockets and who was paying them, how so many people in your government have gotten multi-millions of dollars to make plans and pass laws to destroy the foundation of this Nation, your judicial system, your election system, the economy, and your government in every single way. They will all pay. They will all pay. 

This is impossible for man to do alone. Many look to My David. Many look to My son, President Trump. They look to him to do all these things. They look to him to fix all these things, but even he cannot do it alone. And he cannot do it without Me. But he has been anointed and appointed in this hour. Yes, he will be used by Me mightily. But My children, do not look to him alone to fix what you see. Do not rely on him alone to turn things around because it is Me (that turns things around). 

Do you see why I had to set him aside? Do you see? I know many do not believe Me or agree with My plan. But these things had to take place because, My children, you cannot look to a man to save you. You have to look to Me, the God with Whom nothing is impossible- El Shaddai. I am Almighty God. I am the Great I AM. I am Elohim. I created this Earth, and I am going to cleanse this Earth. 

There is a shaking (happening) on this Earth that I have told you about over and over and over again. Judgments are coming. A darkness is coming. Things will be uncomfortable for some people. But with My Remnant, My light and My Glory are going to shine through you even greater in the midst of that darkness. You will feel My presence more. You will receive more revelation, miracles, signs, and wonders. This is that hour. This is that time for My Church and My children to rise up in Me in greater Glory. Rise up in Me in greater Glory, and greater Glory you will see. 

So, in this time of impossibility, know that I am that God Who will show up for you. I am that God that will show you nothing is impossible for Me. So, put your trust (in Me) and rely on Me this day. 

Great removals are about to take place. I am shaking governments around the world. I am shaking the government of this Nation. I am going to shake it, and I am going to show you the deep-rooted wickedness and evil. I am going to show you everything they have done. I am going to show you all they have accomplished. I am going to show you everyone who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. I told you I am going to take off the masks of all the actors that have been in places of power in your government. I am going to show you how Hollywood has been so closely connected to your government. Many people say that this is also impossible. No, it is not. 

My children, they have done things that are going to cause you to be in shock and awe. But, everything the enemy tries to accomplish, everything they do against you, and everything the enemy has planned and meant for evil, I am turning into something good. And yes, that is also possible with Me, and you will see great, great Glory, saith the Lord." .......

Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD🚨[WITHIN DAYS & WEEKS] 11th Hour Prophecy Dec 10, 2023 (youtube.com)

PROPHETIC UPDATES WITH ROBIN BULLOCK! - Elijah Streams


Psalm 118:23-25


23 This is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous to see!
24 This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 O Lord, please help us. Save us. Give us success.

A Timely Word from the Lord: Divine Declarations, Shaking Nations and the Unveiling of JOY in 2024 (substack.com)

--Amanda Grace: "O, America; you were raised to be a light, a beacon on a hill, a friend to Israel. You were raised up for such. However, those who serve the kingdom of darkness and do their bidding have purposely attempted to push America further into darkness for it goes against MY SACRED TIME, the order of MY SACRED TIME. They have tampered with what is sacred to God. WHAT IS SACRED TO ME, AND JUDGEMENT SHALL BE ISSUED AGAINST THOSE SPIRITS AND THEIR WILLING HOST, FOR AN EVENT SHALL COME SOON THAT SHALL STOP SHORT AMERICA FROM GOING INTO THE TOTAL ABYSS OF DARKNESS AND PROPEL IT TOWARDS THE LIGHT. That event is very soon and the precursors are actively happening. For America needs to realign with My Time, My Sacred Time, moving from darkness to light. There was evening and then there was morning. And their long evening they had planned will be cut short by the dawn breaking forth, and pulling down strongholds as the name of My Son Jesus Christ rises and echoes across your land and across the oceans into Israel, for Israel is ripe for change, says the Lord. It is ripe for change and I shall restore what is being levelled. I shall restore it and a Nehemiah shall arise with the vision to see past the rubble who walks in MY FAVOR and who will rebuild the broken-down places and restore Israel's territory, says the Lord."

December 15, 2023 (givehim15.com)--Dutch Sheets:

"This week, I have been feeling that God wants to bring discouragement, disappointment, and hope-deferred off people. Today’s post is also shared with that in mind, once again using the symbolism of Mt. Horeb, where the Lord renewed Moses’ calling. Horeb means “desolation.” It was also called Sinai.

Though often disputed, it is reported that Michelangelo, when asked about the difficulties he must have encountered in sculpting his masterpiece, David, replied with the following description of his creative process: “The sculpture is already complete within the marble block before I start my work. It is already there; I just have to chisel away the superfluous material.”(1)

Whether spoken by Michelangelo or not, it certainly describes the way in which God used the chisel of adversity to remove the “superfluous material” hiding the David He had hidden inside him. Whether it be Joseph in prison, Moses on a desolate hillside, or you and I facing our challenges, God makes the chisel called "Horeb" serve us, chipping off our “rough edges,” that which doesn’t look like what He destined us to be. Our weaknesses will leave us, our strengths will remain, and we will leave Horeb better equipped than when we arrived. God doesn’t create our desolation and pain, but He certainly uses it.

It was on this mountain that God asked Moses, "What is that in your hand?" (Exodus 4:2). Rest assured that when God asks us a question, it isn’t because He doesn’t know the answer. He is setting us up for a lesson. Moses had asked what would happen when Pharaoh and Israel didn’t believe God had truly given him this assignment. He was about to give Moses the answer, and more.

“A staff,” Moses replied, holding a simple stick he had fashioned for walking hills and tending sheep.

“Throw it down,” Yahweh commanded. When Moses did so, the staff became a poisonous serpent, causing Moses to flee from it. The Lord stopped him with a ludicrous demand, “Pick it back up…by the tail!”

Don’t tell me God doesn’t have a sense of humor. “Hey, if we are going to have a sign here, we may as well have a really good one!”

Obeying this was going to require some serious assurance in Moses that this was indeed God speaking to him. But I suppose his reasoning was, if He can burn a tree without burning it, speak to me from the “unburnable” burning tree, and turn my staff into a snake, I guess He can protect me from it. So Moses picked up the snake by the tail, and it became his staff once again. “Repeat this miracle, and they’ll believe you, Moses.”

God had bigger plans than this regarding the staff, however. The Hebrew word for staff is matteh, which is also the word for a “scepter,”(2) which represents a ruler’s authority. And God was planning to use this staff as Moses’ “scepter” of authority!!! A crooked, knobby, dead piece of wood, shaped by the elements on the mountain of desolation, would become the scepter Moses used to release God’s miracle working power (Exodus 4:17). Ultimately, it would become known as "the staff of God" (4:20). Now there's some serious irony for you: the staff of Horeb became the staff of God.

God didn't want Moses carrying a polished, gold-plated, gem-studded scepter from Egypt as the symbol of his heavenly authority. Yahweh wanted something depicting the strength of character that only the wind, sun, rain, and hardship of Horeb could create. "I replaced the golden scepter of Egypt," God was saying, "and gave you one symbolizing humility, meekness, and no confidence in the flesh. It will be your reminder that I AM your source of authority and strength. ...

It is doubtful that Susanna Wesley, in the midst of her horrible circumstances, could have ever imagined the incredible purpose God had for two of her children:

“Susanna Annesley was born in 1669, the last of twenty-five children. She gave birth to nineteen children, nine of whom died in infancy. Her life was turbulent, frequently unhappy, and filled with trials. Samuel was often gone from home, leaving her alone and almost penniless to care for her family. Unable to properly manage his small salary, he was put in debtor's prison for a time. At one point, their home burned to the ground. Susanna suffered from many illnesses and was often bedridden, requiring household help. Many of her children were so errant that they caused her considerable grief. Yet, her sons John and Charles became two of the greatest evangelists of all time, and their ministry shook the world.”(3)

Your Horeb may seem so devastating and painful that you can't see how anything good could possibly come from it. But God can do so, and He will bring about His redemptive purposes in your life. Don't give up. One day, you will find the scepter He's shaping for you - and the you he is shaping for the scepter - on your mountain of desolation.

Pray with me:
Father, You are amazing! You can work all things for our good, and for Your redemptive purposes. You delight in converting our hope-deferred mountains of desolation into weapons factories. You reward our mountain conquering with greater understandings of Your heart and ways, with new strength, and new levels of authority. We are so grateful for the redemptive, sustaining work You are performing in and through us.

We agree together for the full recovery of those who have found themselves at Horeb, whether through their mistakes, like Moses, or through the actions of others. Your grace and power are greater than either. We ask that strength be given them, that broken hearts be healed, weapons and scepters of authority be discovered, and that destiny be realized.

And for America, we ask that You would turn our mistakes into learning lessons. Forgive our sins and heal us. Deliver us also from the inappropriate leaders we have empowered. Restore us, we pray, in Jesus’ name.
Our decree:

We decree that God is greater than our failures, the injustices inflicted on us by others, and our pain." .......

A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)--Diana Larkin:

December 16, 2023

THE DIVISION OF OPINIONS

“I would COUNSEL you in this season to HOLD YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS LIGHTLY. When you believe you’re seeing a person ACCURATELY and you FORM a STRONG OPINION about them, be CAREFUL about SHARING that OPINION PUBLICLY. You may think you have ACCURATE FACTS and that you see things CLEARLY, but you FORGET this is an INFORMATION WAR. It won’t be until the VERY END and all the CARDS ARE LAID ON THE TABLE that you will know who has been of the DARKNESS and who has been of the LIGHT. There are RIGHTEOUS men and women who have SACRIFICED their GOOD REPUTATIONS to DECEIVE the darkness and to help EXPOSE them. They have taken on the APPEARANCE of EVIL and COMPROMISE in order to SAVE a nation. They are doing this for their nation and for you, so don’t be so QUICK TO CONDEMN actions that appear to be compromised. HOLD YOUR OPINIONS LIGHTLY because you are NOT SEEING THE WHOLE PICTURE. Your OPINIONS can CREATE GREAT DIVISION when you share them publicly—even when you feel sure you are right—because others will SEE THROUGH the smoke and mirrors of the war to the TRUE CHARACTER of an individual. They will feel a need to DEFEND against your OPINION and then UNNECESSARY DIVISION is caused. I would COUNSEL you to HOLD YOUR OPINIONS CLOSE TO YOUR OWN HEART and WAIT to see how things UNFOLD. In the end, there will be SURPRISES about who is truly of the DARK and who is truly of the LIGHT. Come to My Spirit and ASK FOR DISCERNMENT about people. You can pray that My Host will SUPPORT all the ones who are fighting for the LIGHT and that My Host would OPPOSE those openly or secretly are working for the DARKNESS. Your OPINIONS will not be FULLY FORMED until the WAR IS WON. You will be GLAD you WITHHELD PUBLIC JUDGMENT of some who will TURN OUT TO BE HEROES. INSISTING on your own OPINIONS can create DIVISION where there needs to be a UNIFIED FOCUS on TAKING DOWN DARKNESS in the heavenly realms. When that darkness is REMOVED, those serving them will be UNPROTECTED and will be EXPOSED for ALL TO SEE. UNIFY your WARFARE against the enemy and NOT against people.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 

UPDATE: 


Zephaniah 3

1 Woe to filthy, sinful Jerusalem, city of violence and crime. 2 In her pride she won’t listen even to the voice of God. No one can tell her anything; she refuses all correction. She does not trust the Lord nor seek for God.

3 Her leaders are like roaring lions hunting for their victims—out for everything that they can get. Her judges are like ravenous wolves at evening time, who by dawn have left no trace of their prey.

4 Her “prophets” are liars seeking their own gain; her priests defile the Temple by their disobedience to God’s laws.

5 But the Lord is there within the city, and he does no wrong. Day by day his justice is more evident, but no one heeds—the wicked know no shame.

6 “I have cut off many nations, laying them waste to their farthest borders; I have left their streets in silent ruin and their cities deserted without a single survivor to remember what happened. 7 I thought, ‘Surely they will listen to me now—surely they will heed my warnings, so that I’ll not need to strike again.’ But no; however much I punish them, they continue all their evil ways from dawn to dusk and dusk to dawn.” 8 But the Lord says, “Be patient; the time is coming soon when I will stand up and accuse these evil nations. For it is my decision to gather together the kingdoms of the earth and pour out my fiercest anger and wrath upon them. All the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

9 “At that time I will change the speech of my returning people to pure Hebrew[a] so that all can worship the Lord together. 10 My scattered people who live in the Sudan,[b] beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, will come with their offerings, asking me to be their God again. 11 And then you will no longer need to be ashamed of yourselves, for you will no longer be rebels against me. I will remove all your proud and arrogant people from among you; there will be no pride or haughtiness on my holy mountain. 12 Those who are left will be the poor and the humble, and they will trust in the name of the Lord. 13 They will not be sinners, full of lies and deceit. They will live quietly, in peace, and lie down in safety, and no one will make them afraid.”

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem. 15 For the Lord will remove his hand of judgment and disperse the armies of your enemy. And the Lord himself, the King of Israel, will live among you! At last your troubles will be over—you need fear no more.

16 On that day the announcement to Jerusalem will be, “Cheer up, don’t be afraid. 17-18 For the Lord your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will give you victory. He will rejoice over you with great gladness; he will love you and not accuse you.” Is that a joyous choir I hear? No, it is the Lord himself exulting over you in happy song.

“I have gathered your wounded and taken away your reproach. 19 And I will deal severely with all who have oppressed you. I will save the weak and helpless ones, and bring together those who were chased away. I will give glory to my former exiles, mocked and shamed.

20 “At that time, I will gather you together and bring you home again, and give you a good name, a name of distinction among all the peoples of the earth, and they will praise you when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes,” says the Lord.


Thank You for Your happy song over me, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment