When there is no prophetic vision the people cast off restraint, but the one who keeps the law, blessed is he!
A Prophetic Word for Israel, the Middle East--Robin Bullock:
from November:
"... Hear that sound? Rockets being fired.
But My Israel will survive, and not only survive, but thrive in these days and times that you call the End.
But it's just beginning again.Oh, the third war, the second and the third will come, says the Lord. Oh, and to the Red Sea shore.Explosions. Boom. Explosions. Boom. For in the desert, you will see the sand rise and fall. Rise and fall. Rise and fall. It will be, says the Lord. But I am not finished yet in the Mid East. For now, it's just beginning to happen. I am going to turn the Arab neighbors against the Khamenei. I'm going to show you how they'll surround him and say, "No more of thee, for it is time for the people of Persia to be delivered," says the Lord.And I am going to deliver them and make them a friend of Israel again, for Esther has sown the seed." .......

",.. Pietism teaches that you should stay away from the world. Stay away from government. Stay away from business. Stay away from secularism. It's just defiling. And the church unfortunately in my generation has gone full tilt boogie supernatural and separated itself from the world believing if we can just dig a deep enough well here (in the church mountain) God will come down and whack the rest of the nation. It doesn't work that way. It never works that way. Why?
Because that's not 'Go ye into all the world'. That's stay ye dig deeper and believe God will do the work for you. Make sense to you? So the right answer is you dig a well here that's supernatural enough to empower the people of God to find out what sphere are they, what mountain are they called to take.
At 85 years old Caleb said give me my mountain. That means that even when you're old, you're not old. I'm almost 70. It doesn't matter--if my mission isn't done. I've got the strength to do what I got to do to take a mountain." ........
38 I will set my throne in Elam
and destroy her king and officials,”
declares the Lord.
39 “Yet I will restore the fortunes of Elam
in days to come,”
declares the Lord.
![]() |
| Thank You, Lord, for sending Your eagle over me, Hallelujah! |

No comments:
Post a Comment