Sunday, August 6, 2017

daddy's "Dragnet"

This Is What the Inter-Webs Are For

Here's the intro to commenter "daddy"'s very funny comment from Tom Maguire's place. This just deserves to be seen.


Dum Dee Dum Dum.

This is the City.

Washington DC.

Wealthiest City per capita in the world

and growing by a thousand lobbyists each and every day.

That makes it crowded.

There are all kinds of people here.
Young,

Old,

Those who love,

And those who hate.

Sometimes people get in trouble.

When they're Democrats, that's when I go into action.

My partners Bill Gannon.

The Boss is Loretta Lynch.

My names Friday Comey. I carry a badge.

Dum Dee Dum Dum.
It was Friday July 25th. It was hot in DC.

Bill and I were working bunko division on the night shift when we got a call from a distraught Debbie Wasserman Schultz, informing us that her close friend, Imran Awan, was being held at Dulles International and wrongly denied permission to board a flight to QATAR. I had dealt with Ms Wasserman Schultz many times before and knew she was a powerful force to roll over for, so in minutes we were on our way.".......


View the rest here
Magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment