Sunday, July 10, 2016

Five For Fighting Crime

For ALL Of Us.

Thank you for serving.


“He knew the danger of the job, but he never shied away from his duty as a police officer.”
Patrick Zamarripa, Brent Thompson, Lorne Ahrens, Michael Smith and Michael Krol.

Their stories are here.

Shetamia Taylor:  "I was running behind them and I felt the bullet in the back of my leg...The officer got on top of me and covered me and my son. Another cop [was] at my feet and another [stood] by us and they protected us. I saw another officer get shot in front of me. ...Hundreds of rounds. There were shots all around us. I'm thankful for the police because they had no regard for their life and protected us....I'm so thankful...I never stopped praying...Thank you for being heroes."
 

 
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.--John 15:13 

No comments:

Post a Comment