Friday, August 19, 2016

President Putt-Putt's Chappaquiddick Choke

California Burns, Milwaukee Riots, Louisiana Floods...and Obama Golfs

"Not now--I'm busy!"











"Water hazard? I recommend a nine-iron!"
"I'm on vacation. Hey--ransom-paying is hard work!"


















"Now, if you were Shi'ite refugees, I might be interested..."





 







"Don't fret, child--Michelle Obama is shopping safe and sound in Edgartown."




"Can you believe it--that baby's not wearing an OSHA-approved life vest!"
















 
Scenes of exhumation








"Seein' ya' next vacation!"
Trump, Pence to visit flood-ravaged Louisiana capital Friday

The Donald: "I’d like to take a moment to talk about the heartbreak and devastation in Louisiana, a state that is very special to me.

We are one nation. When one state hurts, we all hurt – and we must all work together to lift each other up. Working, building, restoring together.

Our prayers are with the families who have lost loved ones, and we send them our deepest condolences. Though words cannot express the sadness one feels at times like this, I hope everyone in Louisiana knows that our country is praying for them and standing with them to help them in these difficult hours.

We are one country, one people, and we will have together one great future."
"I'm resting after my seizure. But I'm going to donate a million dollars.
To myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment