Thursday, November 22, 2018

Near-Sighted Justice, Far-Sighted President

Law and Anti-Law
"Justice Roberts can say what he wants, but the 9th Circuit is a complete & total disaster. It is out of control, has a horrible reputation, is overturned more than any Circuit in the Country, 79%, & is used to get an almost guaranteed result. Judges must not Legislate Security and Safety at the Border, or anywhere else. They know nothing about it and are making our Country unsafe. Our great Law Enforcement professionals MUST BE ALLOWED TO DO THEIR JOB! If not there will be only bedlam, chaos, injury and death. We want the Constitution as written!"
Does the Chief Justice think the FISA Court did their "level best" in approving wiretaps on Trump Campaign volunteers? That didn't set off any alarm bells for them?
I can almost give Roberts the "Obama judge"--part.
But when he says litigants are getting judges' "level best" efforts at equal justice, 
that just shows his indifference to citizens who rights are trampled on by judges--including candidate Trump.. 
Far too many judges start with a conclusion and work backwards to justify it. 
And Roberts should have said so.

Justice Roberts was being interviewed on other matters and, as an aside, was asked what he thought of the phrase "Obama Judge". Justice Goody-Two-Shoes gave an anodyne "Let's all pull together!"--answer. Did we really expect him to say "Yes--and I'm a Bush Judge, myself!"?

In other words, he didn't "issue a historic stinging rebuke". They are not "sparring". When asked, he simply gave a vanilla answer which the FakeNews Media then twisted into service for their blatant propaganda needs. 

The Obama Media manipulated a question about Obama judges. That's perfect. And that is why they are Professional Liars--they can lie to you with an actual quote. Pros, baby! 

Roberts is wrong, of course. He was way too clubby and blind to judicial tyranny. And the Prez was right on track--but this was just another Agit-Prop event by a Hack Media that does little else. 

Doing their "level best"? Adjudicator, please.

Senate Democrats just voted almost unanimously against a "Trump judge".
Maybe you should tell them, Mr. Chief Justice.
UPDATE: Too Funny: Cuck Schemer: "I Stand With Partisan Hack Judge John Roberts in Denouncing Trump For Saying There Are Partisan Hack Judges!" Whadda Maroon.

Bruce Bawer: ON THANKSGIVING, I'M GRATEFUL FOR TRUMP
Finally, a president who isn't a turkey

"... Reader, I voted for him. I had never felt such enthusiasm for a candidate. Still, when he won, I kept my guard up. There was no way to be sure what kind of president he would be. Over the decades, my expectations of what a president can be and can do had been steadily lowered. Especially given that Trump was up against a Democratic Party, a GOP establishment, a mainstream media, a Hollywood elite, and an entrenched D.C. bureaucracy all of which hated his guts, how much would he be able to pull off?

The answer: wow. So far, the results have exceeded all of my expectations. …
I'd spent enough time in political D.C. to realize that it's one big cozy community; yet I'd persisted in viewing politics principally through a Democrat vs. GOP lens. I'd recognized that the whole Beltway hive of politicians, bureaucrats, think tankers, lobbyists, etc., was something of a racket and that too many of these folks were loyal not to certain values or constituencies or parties but to the hive itself; yet I'd taken this state of affairs for granted as something that was beyond change. Not until I heard Trump talk about the “swamp” and saw both major party establishments gang up on him did I snap out of my complacency and realize that he was right: this system needs to be challenged because it represents an out-and-out betrayal of the American people.
Finally, living in Western Europe for the last two decades, I've seen it become increasingly Islamized and worried that my own country will suffer the same fate. If Hillary had been elected, that worry would have intensified. Trump gives me hope. And I'm not alone. Overwhelmingly, Eastern Europeans love Trump. They know that he loves freedom, that he's not a wimp, that he's a man of action and not words, and that he has their backs. Meanwhile, across Western Europe, while the elites sneer at Trump, true patriots look upon the U.S. with envy. They wish they had Trumps of their own. I wish they did, too. And on this Thanksgiving Day I'm deeply grateful that we have ours." …….
#MeToo.


No comments:

Post a Comment