Thursday, June 11, 2020

General Milley's Walkback of Shame

When a General Grovels To the Mob

No, not just the violent ANTIFA Commies or Black Supremacists Matter-mobs.

I mean the Mob of Deep State Gangsters--including military officers-- that have tried to overthrow the President for almost four years now. Did you hear Milley lecture Gen. Slavey McMaster and Lt. Col. Chubbs Vindman and his Siamese Ukrainian brother on the proper role of the military when they were using CIA mole Charmy Charmarella to overthrow the presidency? I didn't. Not a peep.
The Leader of the Free World

Psalm 116
For You have delivered my soul from death,
My eyes from tears,
And my feet from falling.
I will walk before the Lord
In the land of the living.



In a hostage tape, gutlessly played to the captive graduates at the National Defense University, Milley said:

"...that photograph of me at Lafayette Square last week...sparked a debate of the role of the military in civil society. I should not have been there. My presence in that moment and that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics. As a commissioned uniformed officer, it was a mistake that I have learned from, and I sincerely hope we all can learn from it. We must hold dear the principle of an apolitical military that is so deeply rooted in the very essence of our Republic. 

...What we are seeing is the long shadow of our original sin in Jamestown 401 years ago."
 “I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God.”--The West Point Oath

“...domestic”? Who will tell General Milley?

It wasn't a political event. It was a patriotic event. An event of civic restoration. There is nothing wrong--and everything right-- with a president walking down a public street in the nation's capitol to a place that calls itself "the church of the Presidents" with a "All Are Welcome"-sign in front to celebrate the return of Law and Order. This was a signal to church-burners that Rule of Law has been restored over the Rule of the Mob--and was done with the help of Milley's very own Guardsmen. You had a DUTY to be there, General.

Just because a bunch of rabid Trump-haters, twisted beyond recognition by their pathological hatred, gave the General grief, he chose cowardice over principle and folded like a cheap suit.

If that was a partisan political event, then so is a president's visit to the Korean DMZ or a speech at Normandy or a walk through Arlington. The politics here--and the most extreme sort of politics--lay with Mayor Bowser. She tried to provoke bloodshed on the White House lawn for the cameras. She was even hoping for an attack on the President and his family. What she tried to do was truly Evil.

Milley is doing exactly what he bemoans: by calling the President's walk "partisan politics" instead of a patriotic reclamation of national sovereignty and decency, the General is siding with the President's lunatic political opponents, not to mention rioters. Not peaceable protestors--rioters. Church-burners. Rock-throwers and looters.

 And by doing so at a military graduation, he used the military as a prop for a partisan political op--just what he claims to oppose.
Our President reveals the truth about Deep State Hacks and Swamp-Dwellers without even trying, just by being himself: the President of the People and a Patriot to the depths of his soul.

If you shouldn't have been there then, General, then you shouldn't be there now.

Resign. Resign now. And let someone not ashamed of the Founders Vision of Ordered Liberty in a Constitutional Republic take your place. We're done with you and the Mob you and your pals run with.

All of the mobs.
The Burning of Washington

by Dolley Madison

August 23, 1814

This is taken from a letter by First Lady Dolley Madison to her sister, Anna, written the day before Washington, D.C. was burned by British forces during the War of 1812. The letter describes the abandonment of the White House and Mrs. Madison's famous actions saving Gilbert Stuart's priceless portrait of George Washington. As Mrs. Madison fled she rendezvoused with her husband, and together, from a safe distance, they watched Washington burn.

"Wednesday Morning, twelve o'clock. -- Since sunrise I have been turning my spy-glass in every direction, and watching with unwearied anxiety, hoping to discover the approach of my dear husband and his friends; but, alas! I can descry only groups of military, wandering in all directions, as if there was a lack of arms, or of spirit to fight for their own fireside.

Three o'clock. -- Will you believe it, my sister? we have had a battle, or skirmish, near Bladensburg, and here I am still, within sound of the cannon! Mr. Madison comes not. May God protect us! Two messengers, covered with dust, come to bid me fly; but here I mean to wait for him... At this late hour a wagon has been procured, and I have had it filled with plate and the most valuable portable articles, belonging to the house. Whether it will reach its destination, the "Bank of Maryland," or fall into the hands of British soldiery, events must determine. Our kind friend, Mr. Carroll, has come to hasten my departure, and in a very bad humor with me, because I insist on waiting until the large picture of General Washington is secured, and it requires to be unscrewed from the wall. This process was found too tedious for these perilous moments; I have ordered the frame to be broken, and the canvas taken out. It is done! and the precious portrait placed in the hands of two gentlemen of New York, for safe keeping. And now, dear sister, I must leave this house, or the retreating army will make me a prisoner in it by filling up the road I am directed to take. When I shall again write to you, or where I shall be to-morrow, I cannot tell!"

Washington DC was saved in 1814 by an Act of God, a propitious tornado that extinguished the fires and drove the arsonists from the city.

This time, it was once again saved by a storm--the Storm we elected, by the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

And the one we are going to re-elect, Amen. Praise God!







No comments:

Post a Comment