Friday, May 28, 2021

A New York Mind of State: Andy Cuomo's Top Ten Pick-up Lines


Image

Ace: NYT: Feds Are Investigating Whether Andrew Cuomo Broke the Law By Using State Resources To Give Priority, DeLuxe Covid Screening to "Specials," Such as His Family Members and Donors


Top Ten Andy Cuomo Pick-Up Lines

10. "If you play your cards right, I can get your Grammie off of the Green Mile at Happy Acres Rest Home."

9. "Would you like to come upstairs to my secret penthouse and get jabbed?"

8. "See that giant white boat with the Red Cross? That's my yacht."

7. "If your car won't start, I keep a pair of jumper cables on my nipples."

6. "That song "In a New York Minute"? It's about me." @Mets

Citi Field tonight! Trump Won!!!!
Image

5. "Say hello to my little Guido!"

4. "You just passed the Don Lemon sniff-test, baby!"

3. "Put on these black pajamas. We're going to burn down Schenectady tonight."

2. "Say the word and I can put you, me and Stetler in the back of a '68 Camaro at the all-night Krispy Kreme Drive-Thru. Are you jelly or creme-filled?"

And the #1 Andy Cuomo Pick-Up Line:

"I know Chris Christie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment