Wednesday, June 9, 2021

"I Am Science" by Tony Fauci and the Mad Scientists

On NIH Records!

EXCLUSIVE: High-Ranking Chinese Defector Has 'Direct Knowledge' of Several Chinese Special Weapons Programs – RedState: "Sources say DIA leadership kept the defector within their Clandestine Services network to prevent Langley and the State Department from accessing the person, whose existence was kept from other agencies because DIA leadership believes there are Chinese spies or sources inside the FBI, CIA, and several other federal agencies."

Besides the Bidens, they mean. The DIA had to hide this defector from Chris Wray to protect America.


Because they were caught lying.
comment image
The Bee: They Won’t Make Fun Of Me Ever Again,’ Says Dr. Fauci While Designing New Virus In His Lab



Anthony Fauci: "Attacks on Me Are Attacks Against Science" - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

And now, a Hell ‘n’ Ready Sing-a-Long!

I am $cience, watch me whore
for dollars too big to ignore
And I know too much to tell the truth to you

Cause I’ve heard you jibber-jab all about my Wuhan Lab
But you’re never gonna’ stop my Chy-Na Flu

Yes I am wise, but its wisdom born of payin’
Yes, you’ll pay the price but look how much I’ve gained

If I have to, I’ll patent anything
I am wrong
I am insufferable
I am Science

Fauci Spins His Handy 'Wheel Of Science' To See What He Should Recommend Today | The Babylon Bee

You can rent or even own me, Chairman Xi, he calls me "Tony"
when we’re splicing genes to achieve our Final Goal

The next one’s even stronger, if not novel any longer
if they don’t catch me first and throw me in a hole

Yes I am wise, but willing to roll the dice
Yes, millions will die, but stopping Trump is worth the price

If I have to, I can splice anything
Like Hong Kong
I’m wholly-owned by Xi
I am Science
Dr. Fauci Gets In Heated Debate With Seventeen Previous Versions Of Himself | The Babylon Bee

I am Science, watch me go experiment on embryos
As I spread Plandemic all across the land
Got no moral compunction as I build my Gain-of-Function
No one in Congress even questions me but Rand

Yes, I am wise, but I think they’re on to me
Thrown under the bus to protect their owner Xi

If I’m forced to, I will say anything
I am schlonged
I am dispensable
I am Science

I am strange
I am so culpable
I am Fauci

The China Rethink - Tablet Magazine: China prospered while buying off greedy American elites. Now that alarm bells are ringing in Washington, who will answer the call? BY LEE SMITH
TRO - America's Frontline Doctors (americasfrontlinedoctors.org): Motion for Temporary Restraining Order Against Use of COVID Vaccine in Children

BREAKING! WEST POINT IS TREATING UNVACCINATED CADETS LIKE PRISONERS!

"West Point has a total of 4,400 cadets. Initially, 700 cadets refused to take the experimental vaccine, which is not approved by the FDA. Because the numbers were so high, West Point gave a briefing to these students explaining the “benefits” of the vaccine. After the briefing, fewer than 100 cadets remained unvaccinated. The unvaccinated cadets must wear masks at all times, have their meals brought to them, and are “allowed” one hour outside per day. Within that one hour, cadets are not permitted to check their mail, go to the PX (on-base store), have a regular doctor visit, go to the gym, have visitors, or go anywhere. They are also shamed and bullied by other cadets. All because these cadets did their homework and decided the vaccine wasn’t right for them.".......

Good. We'll need a hundred brave, principled and healthy officers in the future.

comment image

Whaddaya know? He was right. It won at West Point.

The Origins of the Wuhan Coronavirus | Gates of Vienna: "The French virologist Luc Montagnier led the team at the Pasteur Institute that discovered HIV in 1983. In 2008 Professor Montagnier was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in recognition of his work. The following video about the origin of SARS-CoV-2 includes remarks by Prof. Montagnier, who assigns ultimate responsibility to the Pasteur Institute. The professor also emphasizes that it is not COVID-19 that is dangerous, but the “vaccine” against it."

JoeBama Administration Junta Will Not Require Vaccination For Federal Employees in Workplace, Nor Should any Federal Department Ask About Vaccination Status - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)
ACE
113

Isn't this an indictment of our entire Science society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the Science of America.
Posted by: Bertram Cabot, Jr

Gentlemen!".......

"Was it over when the Chinese Pearl Harbor-ed the whole world?"
"It is now unanimous, and I have been proven right (once again) that the initial World Health Organization Report on the Wuhan Lab was flawed and must be redone, this time by a truly transparent investigation. We were right about the China Virus from the beginning, and now the entire world sees it. This is why the Chinese Communist Party should pay $10 Trillion in global reparations for what they allowed to happen, the worst event in world history. Even here in the United States, the so-called experts like Dr. Fauci were wrong about the Wuhan Lab and China’s role the entire time. Just think how bad things would have gotten if I followed Dr. Fauci’s advice and never closed down travel from China (and other things)? Dr. Fauci likes to say that he is “science,” when in fact he is merely science fiction!"
comment image
(photo by Patriot Retort)

No comments:

Post a Comment