Saturday, July 16, 2022

Caddyshaft 81Million: The Fart of the Unicorn

comment image

Pete Buttigieg Admits High Gas Prices are Intentionally Part of the Biden Strategy to Push People to Electric Vehicles - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Just as Chy-Na commanded their Oval Office employee. 

Xi tells Joe and Joe tells Mayor McCheese and McCheese tells the One-Party Press and the Press tell each other because we're no longer watching.

But in order to do my part and help my Occupation Government defeat the scourge of Imaginary Climate Change, I have graciously and heroically decided that from now on, I will drive one of their little glorified golf carts.

One just like Rodney’s.

comment image

You're welcome.

So very, very welcome.









"My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend."

#WhatWouldRodneyDo?

A: He'd get in your face, say something outrageous--and he wouldn't phone it in. 

And neither will we.

No comments:

Post a Comment