Thursday, August 10, 2023

A Pak of Lies

SECRET CABLE LEAKED - Reveals Biden Regime Ordered Pakistan to Remove and Arrest Prime Minister Imran Khan Who Was Jailed This Week - Now Ineligible to Run in Upcoming Election | The Gateway Pundit

That’s why Biden gave all those billions in cash and weapons to his Color Revolution Taliban-partners. He funded the recent terrorist bombings there.

If, by Biden, you mean Muslim Brother #1.

comment image

ps; In fairness, he’s been trying to overthrow Netanyahu, too. Big Mistake, Paddle-Boy!

Psalm 94:

19 When my anxious thoughts multiply within me,

Your comforts delight me.

20 Can a throne of destruction be allied with You,

One which frames and devises mischief by decree [under the sacred name of law]?

21 They band themselves together against the life of the righteous

And condemn the innocent to death.

22 But the Lord has become my high tower and defense,

And my God the rock of my refuge.

23 He has turned back their own wickedness upon them

And will destroy them by means of their own evil;

The Lord our God will wipe them out.

Be it unto us, Lord Jesus, according to Your Word, Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment