Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Princess of Persia

The Occupation Government’s Policy is based on several Goebbel-Sized Big Lies.

One, that Molester Biden is a president.

Two, that Hussein Obama is not the Acting #BasementPresident.

Three, that in order to secure the military aid Israel needs, Bibi and everyone else pretend not to notice that Barack Hussein Obama is the World’s Largest Sponsor of Terrorism.

The #ObamaSyndicate only funds the Iron Dome so they can keep buying Hamas missiles, as a way to mask the #ObamaSyndicate’s groveling obedience to his Ayatollah and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Bibi has made the calculation for his nation that, on balance, it is better for Israel to let Democrats hide their pro-Terror loyalties from Americans, even Obama’s Color Revolution-attempts to overthrow Netanyahu himself, as he did with True President Trump, to keep the aid flowing his people. Wisely, Bibi refuses to give the Iron Dome codes to Obama.

"Barry's Fingerprints Are All Over This"... - The Last Refuge:

"When Obama aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, only a small percentage of the American people actually saw the big picture and realized the potential for long term issues.  Few people understood the nature of how political Islam would manifest with the extremist ideologues under their guide of the Brotherhood as an organization. Al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah et al, all fall under the extremist rubric of the Brotherhood, or what might be considered authentic Islam.

The zookeepers of the Middle East watched as the Obama network supported the opening of the big cat cages.  The aftermath was predictable, and within that dynamic, those zookeepers who survived have had enough of the Obama/Biden crisis.  That’s why you see people like Abdel Fattal al-Sisi (Egypt), King Abdullah II (Jordan), and Mohammed Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia), completely shunning Joe Biden.  They’ve simply had enough.

 Beneath the surface, all respect for the USA is gone, at least for the Obama/Biden approach, and we are seeing that play out in current events.

Yes, Barry’s fingerprints are all over this current dynamic; and yes, the leadership in the Middle East has tuned out their voices. The zookeepers give cursory and polite responses, but under the surface there is no influence left.

Obama/Biden and the larger ideological West will chase windmills and solar nonsense; the rest of the world won’t have time for that.  It’s a completely different geopolitical landscape now, despite the ideologues in the U.S. institutions pretending they have influence.

Barry is a pathetic narcissist who will never admit to his failure.  However, the history books -just like his own autobiographical author- will reduce him down to a pathetic ego-driven small man of little character.  Biden will be an asterisk."erisk to an asterisk.

An asterisk to an asterisk.

Here Is the Image of Strength the People Running U.S. Government Wanted to Project Today (Biden in his wife's pajamas):

The people using the disposable one-term Biden want a “broader regional conflict,” and the people in the region like Abdullah, Sisi and MbS are very clear-eyed on who is actually in control.

There is an alignment of interests within the goals of the ideologues and the goals of the WEF multinationals.

The Muslim Brotherhood ideology and the WEF financial interests are in alignment, and the Zookeepers are well aware.

Israel has never been more at risk. (followed by a brief history of how Gen. al-Sisi and the Egyptian people overthrew Obama's Puppet Brotherhood Dictatorship there.)

Hamas Releases Two Hostages - Biden Takes Victory Lap - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

"Hamas, Qatar, the Muslim Brotherhood and the Biden administration are all working together.  This is a geopolitical dynamic of merged interests aligned in common cause against the nation state of Israel.  The transparency of a slow-drip hostage release, and the Western media spotlight upon it is predictable.

Everything is being done to stall, impede, slowdown and interfere in the Israeli War against Hamas.  Within this dynamic the Brotherhood, Qatar, Hamas and the White House have the same objective.  Trust me; Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia can see it very clearly. ...















 

The nation of Qatar is the financial support system for the Muslim Brotherhood, the political umbrella of extremist (authentic) Islam.  The Brotherhood supports Hamas, al-Qaeda, al-Nusra, the Islamic State and all the terrorist affiliates therein.  The Brotherhood leadership live in Turkey, under the protection of Recep Erdogan – who wants to recreate the Ottoman Empire.  The Hamas leadership live in Qatar, under the protection of Khalid bin Khalifa bin Abdul Aziz Al Thani.  Joe Biden supports the efforts of Erdogan and Thani.

Now, does the 2022 memo pictured left make more sense?

Jordan’s King Abdullah, Egypt’s President Sisi and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salmon have all been around the block with U.S. hidden agendas.  They can see this play just as clearly as I am outlining it to you now.  It is a dangerous game Obama/Biden, Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood are playing.  Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia want no part of it." .......

Amir Tsarfati – Telegram beholdisraelchannel

Fear not!

comment image

Daniel 10

Daniel’s Vision by the Tigris River

10 In the third year that Cyrus was emperor of Persia, a message was revealed to Daniel, who is also called Belteshazzar. The message was true but extremely hard to understand. It was explained to him in a vision.
2 At that time I was mourning for three weeks. 3 I did not eat any rich food or any meat, drink any wine, or comb my hair until the three weeks were past.
4 On the twenty-fourth day of the first month of the year I was standing on the bank of the mighty Tigris River. 5 I looked up and saw someone who was wearing linen clothes and a belt of fine gold. 6 His body shone like a jewel. His face was as bright as a flash of lightning, and his eyes blazed like fire. His arms and legs shone like polished bronze, and his voice sounded like the roar of a great crowd.
7 I was the only one who saw the vision. Those who were with me did not see anything, but they were terrified and ran and hid. 8 I was left there alone, watching this amazing vision. I had no strength left, and my face was so changed that no one could have recognized me. 9 When I heard his voice, I fell to the ground unconscious and lay there face downward. 10 Then a hand took hold of me and raised me to my hands and knees; I was still trembling.
11 The angel said to me, “Daniel, God loves you. Stand up and listen carefully to what I am going to say. I have been sent to you.” When he had said this, I stood up, still trembling.
12 Then he said, “Daniel, don’t be afraid. God has heard your prayers ever since the first day you decided to humble yourself in order to gain understanding. I have come in answer to your prayer. 13 The angel prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief angels, came to help me, because I had been left there alone in Persia. 14 I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the future. This is a vision about the future.”

15 When he said this, I stared at the ground, speechless. 16 Then the angel, who looked like a human being, reached out and touched my lips. I said to him, “Sir, this vision makes me so weak that I can’t stop trembling. 17 I am like a slave standing before his master. How can I talk to you? I have no strength or breath left in me.”
18 Once more he took hold of me, and I felt stronger. 19 He said, “God loves you, so don’t let anything worry you or frighten you.”

When he had said this, I felt even stronger and said, “Sir, tell me what you have to say. You have made me feel better.”
20-21 He said, “Do you know why I came to you? It is to reveal to you what is written in the Book of Truth. Now I have to go back and fight the guardian angel of Persia. After that the guardian angel of Greece will appear. There is no one to help me except Michael, Israel’s guardian angel.

Hallelujah!

comment image

The Princess of Persia

1 comment: