Monday, October 30, 2023

The Prophetic Word, 10/30/2023

"For the Lord Jehovah doth nothing, Except He hath revealed His counsel unto His servants the prophets."--Amos 3:7

Prophecy: God is restraining Iran, "The harshness of this season shall not last" | Hank Kunneman - YouTube

God's mercy triumphs over jugdement | Hank Kunneman - YouTube--"Evil is going to be judged harshly and is being judged harshly. Why? Because God's Mercy is triumphant."

KAT KERR: GOD’S GLORY IS COMING THROUGH SHOCK WAVES! - Elijah Streams

Seraphim Angels | Tim Sheets - YouTube

Kent Christmas PROPHETIC WORD🚨[THEY WILL NEVER SEE THIS COMING] STUNNED Prophecy October 29, 2023 - YouTube

Proverbs 13:

22 A good person leaves an inheritance to his grandchildren,
but the wealth of the wicked is reserved for the righteous.

Timothy Dixon PROPHETIC WORD ✝️ [I'M COMING TO YOU] GOD WILL VISIT BIDEN'S BED CHAMBER - YouTube

AMANDA GRACE: A SHAKEUP OF THE HIGHEST SEATS IN THE LAND - Elijah Streams

Canada: Break Your Chains - YouTube

Julie Green: LIVE WITH JULIE (rumble.com):

"For I the Lord this day, I say to the enemies of Almighty God, you will not hide behind your governmental positions, let alone stay in the positions you have stolen, that you have killed for. No. I AM the Judge over all the earth, Yes, and Judgement is coming. It is now the time for Great and Mighty Judgement against the enemies of Almighty God who use their power to kill, who use their power to steal, who use their power to control the nations around the world. For I the Lord say your time is up. You are not going to hold my children hostage any longer under your tyrannical governments and under your laws. For I the Lord say it is a time for My Children, not for the enemies of Almighty God. This is My earth and I will have My Way, I say this day, I will have My Way."

A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)

October 30, 2023

WAIT IN PEACE
“Even the spiritually DULL or DEAD can SENSE a BUILDUP in world events. Some sort of CRISIS seems to be building. For those of you who KNOW Me and My VOICE, there are days now when the atmosphere is ELECTRIC with SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY, and you are prompted to PRAY OFTEN and to JOIN IN the WARFARE you sense in the heavens. The DAY of RECKONING draws CLOSER and CLOSER for those partnered with darkness. They sense IMPENDING DOOM, and they do not have My GRACE to help them through this DARK season that they launched. They meant for you to be FEARFUL and ANXIOUS about the buildup to a CRISIS, and DREADING making a wrong move that would end in DISASTER. Instead of you feeling these things, these NEGATIVE EMOTIONS are FLOODING their hearts and minds, and you will begin to see them CRACK under the pressure and EXPOSE themselves on live TV. 

While you WATCH for My HAMMER of JUSTICE to FALL, I want you to WAIT IN PEACE. Realize that your ANXIOUS thoughts and allowing FEAR IMAGES to PLAY OUT in your minds will NOT hasten the day of My HAMMER BLOW. My HAMMER BLOW will come at the PERFECT moment. If you WAIT IN MY PEACE, your spirit will be CLEAR to HEAR My voice. FEAR and ANXIETY CLOUD your spirit and make it difficult to hear My voice or sense My promptings. 
WAR from a place of PEACE and COMPLETE TRUST in Me. FIGHT HARD in prayer and declarations and then ENJOY the BEAUTY that I will fill your life with—SIGNS of My LOVE and My POWER in your life. Find JOY in the simple things—these are what we are FIGHTING to KEEP. Say to the enemy, ‘No more will you STEAL my JOY or my PEACE! I am choosing to WAIT IN PEACE in the presence of my Great God!’”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Psalm 144

A Prayer for Victory
Of David.

1 Praise the Lord, my Rock,
who trains me for war,
who trains me for battle.
2 He protects me like a strong, walled city, and he loves me.
He is my defender and my Savior,
my shield and my protection.
He helps me keep my people under control.

3 Lord, why are people important to you?
Why do you even think about human beings?
4 People are like a breath;
their lives are like passing shadows.

5 Lord, tear open the sky and come down.
Touch the mountains so they will smoke.
6 Send the lightning and scatter my enemies.
Shoot your arrows and force them away.
7 Reach down from above.
Save me and rescue me out of this sea of enemies,
from these foreigners.
8 They are liars;
they are dishonest.

9 God, I will sing a new song to you;
I will play to you on the ten-stringed harp.
10 You give victory to kings.
You save your servant David from cruel swords.
11 Save me, rescue me from these foreigners.
They are liars; they are dishonest.

12 Let our sons in their youth
grow like plants.
Let our daughters be
like the decorated stones in the Temple.
13 Let our barns be filled
with crops of all kinds.
Let our sheep in the fields have
thousands and tens of thousands of lambs.
14 Let our cattle be strong.
Let no one break in.
Let there be no war,
no screams in our streets.

15 Happy are those who are like this;
happy are the people whose God is the Lord.

BARRY WUNSCH: A NEW YEAR YOU WILL NOT FORGET! - Elijah Streams:
"There had been an event that internationally had shaken the world...As the Lord put President Trump in position for broadcast and to broadcast, he was surrounded by dozens of generals--they had been able to take down and take out the Cabal, the Deep State and the Illuminati foundations that controlled things for far too long. And I saw the Lord, the Lord Himself, the Lord of Hosts, led them step by step, inch by inch, to eradicate these evil and demonic regimes once and for all. ...There began a re-establishment of Kingdom governance... and I saw the Lord Himself, He was re-establishing the Seven Mountains for his purposes. So we have Great Days ahead." .......
Isaiah 63

The Lord's Victory over the Nations

63 Who is this coming
from Bozrah in Edom
with clothes stained red?
Who is this hero marching
in his glorious uniform?

“It's me, the Lord!
I have won the battle,
and I can save you!”

2 What are those red spots?
Your clothes look stained
from trampling on grapes.

3 “I alone trampled the grapes!
None of the nations helped.
I trampled nations in my anger
and stained my clothes
with their blood.

4 I did this because I wanted
to take revenge—
the time had come
to rescue my people.

We thank You, Father God and we praise You, Lord! Come, Holy Spirit!
In Jesus' Mighty Name, Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment