Sunday, January 28, 2024

"Arise; Stand and Fight!"--Julie Green Ministries

Isaiah 41

11 Behold, all who are incensed against you
shall be put to shame and confounded;
those who strive against you
shall be as nothing and shall perish.

12 You shall seek those who contend with you,
but you shall not find them;
those who war against you
shall be as nothing at all.

A Word from the Lord, received Jan. 26, 2023

LIVE WITH JULIE (rumble.com):

"Arise, Children of the Almighty God. Arise in this hour. Arise in your nations. Arise in your homes. Arise in My Name. Arise on My word. Arise in Me. Arise in Me. O, United States, arise and defend yourselves. Arise and defend yourself. As you defend yourselves, I will defend you.

Push back. Push back against your enemies. Push back with My Word. Push back with My Authority and I will push you through.

They want a Civil war. They're trying to cause a Civil War in this nation, O, United States. A Great Divide, because they know a Great Divide will weaken you, and they will have their final shot to destroy you. But what your enemies do not know, and they will see it very clearly, shortly, a Uniting has begun. A Uniting that they cannot stop. Because that uniting is in me and in My Authority. And as you unite with Me, Children of Almighty God, and unite in My Authority, your uniting will destroy their plans against you.

They are the ones who are being divided. I will say this again; what's going on at your borders, North and South; your enemies try to cause a chaos. Terrorism. A form of terrorism that has never been seen before. Complete annihilation or complete destruction. They have infiltrated you. They have brought terrorists and other military men from other nations into your nation to weaken you, to destroy you, to overtake you.

Because the see the hearts of many. They see the hearts of the patriots. They see the hearts of My Children. They see the People that are standing, that are holding the line, , that are pushing back, that are resisting, that are revolting. And it's bringing great confusion into the hearts of your enemies. O, yes; great confusion. But what they have planned against you; do you not know, Children of Almighty God, I saw these things happening. I knew before your enemies even had this plan what they were going to do to you. 

Stand! Stand! Stand and fight with My Name. Stand and fight with my word. Stand and you will see, and you will see, O, United States, you will see, my Children of Almighty God, you will see My Authority. You will see My Hand. You will see me move on Your behalf. And you will see their annihilation and their destruction.

I have told you time and time again, they will not kill My nation. They will not have their Globalist Agenda. They will not take you down. They will no longer imprison you. They will no longer enslave you. Because I will see you through it all. I will deliver you out of it all. My Word promised, and that is true. I have said in My Word that I will defend. I will protect. I will deliver. There is no question if that is true or not. It's a fact. And it's Truth.

I will perform My Word not only in this nation, but in nations around the world. My Children, you are Light in the midst of that darkness so let your light shine. Let Me and My Truth shine through you. Let My Love shine through you. That Love destroys hate. Unite in My Name and it will destroy division. Forgive and you will be forgiven.

So arise in this time. It's time to shine. It's time to shine, My United States. You may be infiltrated. You may have been taken over by fraudulent election. You have foreign governments that infiltrated you and your land and your government in many ways that you don't even know. They tried to do a takeover in a way that it's no longer working. But the next step is do a Hostile Takeover. But they don't understand; I will overthrow them. It is My Takeover, it is My nation, these are My Children, and not theirs. And they don't have what they want and they don't have their plan, their will and nothing they have that's moving forward, I will block it and I will stop it.

My Children, do you not believe I am your Defender? I am your Protector. I am your Advocate. I am your standby. Don't fear what they've done with your border. I am telling you this again. I am making it very clear; I will remove those infiltrators in your nation, I will remove the infiltrators in your government that allowed those people to come through.

The Red Sea Moment, when Pharoah and all his men fell, and the walls of the Red Sea collapsed around them, do you not know the walls of your enemies are collapsing around them? They will not have their way and I will have My Say. They will not have their way, but I will have the say, the Final Say.

As things start to shift and things start to change, and things become more unusual, when more information keeps coming out over and over, one explosive evidence after another is coming. And I told you it will pour in like a flood and that flood of truth is destroying every single thing they were doing against you. So stand in this time. Arise, O, My United States. Arise Children of Almighty God and defend yourself and I will defend you. 

Don't back off to their intimidation. They're intimidating you and they're acting like they're the ones in charge. They're using people as examples that they are trying to throw in their prison cells. Well, guess who opens up prison cells that they cannot shut? That is Me. You will see. You will see Me, My Children, push you through. So you push back. You defend with My Word. You use My Authority and I will be on the scene every single time.

I am at your border. I am all around. I am everywhere. What you are about to see Me do for this nation and so many nations around the world, no man has ever seen what I am about to do. And remember, your enemies are through. Because of what I am about to do, your enemies are through.  So take notice and take My Words, hold them tight, get them down in your heart and stand on them. 

Fight! Fight, My Children. Fight like never before. Fight with My Word. Stand and pray. Praise Me! Worship Me! Because when you do, I set up ambushes and I am destroying everything they're doing against you while you are praising and worshiping me. Remember the battle is Mine. The battle is Mine. All I need from you is your faith and trust in Me. 

So walk by faith in these days and fight the good fight of faith. That fight is a fight that you will win. Because I am with you. I am here to defend, deliver and protect. So trust in me and you will see everything that I have in store for each and every one of My Children and My Nations, sayeth the Lord." .......

Exodus 15
A Song of Moses

1Then Moses and the children of Israel sang this song to the Lord and spoke, saying:

“I will sing to the Lord,
for He has triumphed gloriously!
H
e has thrown the horse and his rider
into the sea!
2 The Lord is my strength and song,
and He has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
3 The Lord is a man of war;
the Lord is His name.
4 Pharaoh’s chariots and his army
He has thrown into the sea;
his chosen captains also
are drowned in the Red Sea.
5 The depths have covered them;
they sank to the bottom like a stone.

6 “Your right hand, O Lord,
is glorious in power.
Your right hand, O Lord,
shatters the enemy.
7 In the greatness of Your excellence,
You overthrow those who rise up against You.
You send out Your wrath;
it consumes them like stubble.
8 With the blast of Your nostrils
the waters were gathered together.
The flowing waters stood upright as a heap;
and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.

9 “The enemy said,
‘I will pursue. I will overtake.
I will divide the spoil;
my lust shall be satisfied upon them.
I will draw my sword,
my hand shall destroy them.’
10 You blew with Your wind,
and the sea covered them;
they sank like lead
in the mighty waters.

Be it unto us according to Your Word, Father God, Yes and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment