Wednesday, January 24, 2024

What Child Molester Is This? A: Joe Biden--by Which I Mean, of Course, Barack Obama Also

5 "And whoever receives one such little child in My name receives Me.
6 “But whoever misleads one of these little ones who believe in Me, it would be better for him to have a millstone hung about his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
--Matthew 18

Overheard: "We used to get help rescuing trafficked children from Homeland Security and even the CIA. The day Biden was inaugurated, it all stopped."

"Literally nothing the Left says or does matters to me anymore. I don't care about their tantrums. I don't care about their accusations. I don't care if they say Trump is lying. I don't care if Trump is lying. They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson. What I will not do is let them play my values against me ever again."--Warden, Open Blogger



comment image

Personally, Joe Biden is a Child Molester.  Professionally, he's a Child Trafficker

His own family calls him Pedo Pete. Hell, he calls himself that. 

Biden traffics thousands of children by day--and molests them individually by night.

Yes, it's uncomfortable. The Obama/Biden Cartel count on your squeamishness and decency to paralyze you, to make you turn away. Don't turn away. This is not about winning some political argument. It is far, far beyond that.

In her diary, Biden's daughter recalled inappropriate showers as a child, and as a young adult, she wrote how would stay out late at night to avoid being assaulted by Pedo Pete.

Interestingly, when Biden had his Gestapo Agents kick in the door of reporter James O'Keefe for the non-crime of having seen the diary, the New York Times reported the incident-- but without mentioning the most salient fact: JOE BIDEN SHOWERS WITH CHILDREN.

That's how the REAL Professional Liars do it, people.

What if you were a sex slave trapped in clutches of these monsters--and nobody would even mention the names of your Rapist Slave-Owners?

The Omerta Press in Sewer City all know about it but have taken a Vow of Silence to the Child Slave/Rape Regime of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

But I won't.

And neither will our Father.

Isaiah 49:

22-23 The Master, God, says:

“Look! I signal to the nations,
I raise my flag to summon the people.
Here they’ll come: women carrying your little boys in their arms,
men carrying your little girls on their shoulders.
Kings will be your babysitters,
princesses will be your nursemaids.
They’ll offer to do all your drudge work—
scrub your floors, do your laundry.
You’ll know then that I am God.
No one who hopes in me ever regrets it.”

24-26 Can plunder be retrieved from a giant,
prisoners of war gotten back from a tyrant?
But God says, “Even if a giant grips the plunder
and a tyrant holds my people prisoner,
I’m the one who’s on your side,
defending your cause, rescuing your children.
And your enemies, crazed and desperate, will turn on themselves
killing each other in a frenzy of self-destruction.
Then everyone will know that I, God,
have saved you—I, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

comment image

By the Authority of the Believer, Lord, we call down these wicked strongholds of Human Smuggling and Child Trafficking. We speak doom, defeat, disgrace and disappearance of Child Trafficking in Washington D.C. and around the world, as we speak confusion into all their evil operations and cause them to turn on each other as whistleblowers come forth to expose the darkness. We dispatch our Warring Angels accomplish Your Purpose in the Earth, Lord. We speak freedom and liberation for these Children and the Spirit of Liberty for all Your Precious Children, Father God, as Your Justice comes forth in Righteousness, and Your Glory fills the Earth. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ we decree it, receive it and call it done. Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment