Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Prophetic Word--3/3/2024

Surely the Lord God does nothing without revealing His purpose to His servants the prophets.--Amos 3:7

Joshua 1:9

9 Yes, be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

2024 is the year of the open door - Bobby Conner (youtube.com):

"Christians ought to be the happiest people in the world. Psalms 16:11: "You will show me the pathway of Life. In Your Presence is fullness of joy. At Your Right Hand, there are pleasures forevermore." You better understand, the Right Hand of God is the most powerful place in the whole universe and that's where we're at. The Bible says we are seated in Heavenly Places with Christ. Where is Christ seated? The Right Hand of God. And I'm telling you the Right Hand of God talks about Authority. And you and I are going to see in 2024 God activating the Authority we need.

We WILL Be RESCUED From The RULE Of The WICKED!! | Donna Rigney (youtube.com):

"For faith to grow, you must feed it My Word. Feed it My Word, think about what I am saying, declare it and stand on it. As I told Joshua, meditate on My Word day and night, and you will be successful in all you do."

More:  

Tim Sheets: Midweek Online (1/24/24) - YouTube

Philippians 4:

4-5 Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him! Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them. Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!

6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.

PROPHECY: MAJOR MARCH (rumble.com)--Diana Larkin


THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS (SIGNS OF GOOD)
“If you keep your EYES on Me and your FAITH in My PROMISES, then your faith will ATTRACT My SIGNS FOR GOOD. As the evil empire IMPLODES, governments will FALL, the empire’s FINANCES will COLLAPSE, their MANIPULATION of the WEATHER will be stopped, and they will be FORCED to EMPTY their ARSENAL of ATTACKS against the people of the world. Realize these SHAKINGS are NOT TO BE FEARED because you are WITNESSING THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS. As these people and systems CRASH and BURN, keep your FOCUS on Me and on what I AM ACCOMPLISHING. As these systems you have DEPENDED on FALL, I will SHOW you My POWER to PROVIDE, SUSTAIN, and PROTECT you. WATCH, because I will show you SIGNS OF GOOD in RESPONSE to your FAITH and TRUST in Me. You will EXPERIENCE My GOODNESS at a NEW LEVEL in the face of these CHALLENGING DAYS. SUPERNATURAL PROVISION, STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS, SIGNS and WONDERS around you, and STRENGTH, COURAGE, and BOLDNESS that you did not know you could walk in. This is My PROMISE to you: you will SEE with your own eyes THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS, and you will EXPERIENCE My SIGNS OF GOOD.”

PROPHETIC UPDATES WITH ROBIN BULLOCK: Church We're At a Collision Point - Arise and Speak the Word! - Elijah Streams

YVON ATTIA: “I SHALL TURN THEIR PLANS AGAINST THEM!” - Elijah Streams


"Being led by the spirit and walking by the spirit is everything.

Q: Are there any specific dates or seasons within the year 2024 that stand out in your prophetic vision, and if so, can you provide insights into their significance?

A: There will be another Great American Eclipse, April 8th, 2024, which is Passover!

When we look at the numbers of the date, April (4), Eighth (8) we have to take a look at Exodus 4:8 – Then it will be, if they do not believe you, nor heed the message of the first sign, that they may believe the message of the latter sign.”

GOES OVER 15 STATES

Enters Texas at Eagle Pass and Uvalde [and exits at Ft. Sumter!]

EAGLE PASS (WORD ON THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH?)

Luke 17:37

And they answered and said to Him, “Where, Lord?” So He said to them, “Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.”

Uvalde – Honey I’m not saying the rapture happens this year, but I am saying that God is demanding that the Church begins to look up for the coming of the Lord at a whole new level." .......


Welcome the King of Glory this year! | Hank Kunneman (youtube.com)

March 5, 2024 (givehim15.com)
"...God is calling America to Shechem, asking us to rid the land of idolatry: materialism, pleasure, greed, lust, pride, false religions, etc. Obviously, this will occur through revival and salvation - not by force - as those threatened by the church like to falsely accuse us of desiring. Just as Jacob went back to his roots - the place where the Lord met with Abraham and promised him the land - God is asking America to go back to her biblical, Christian roots. “Choose you this day whom ye will serve…as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15). ...

Pray with me:


Father, You have given us an amazing inheritance in this nation. We have been blessed beyond words. These blessings are not only for our enjoyment, but are gifts to be stewarded in blessing others. We repent for our lack of discipline, for spending ourselves into poverty and debt, squandering Your blessings on our lusts.


Send a revival that not only saves and restores our spirits, but an awakening that transforms our souls from ungoverned desires and lusts. Cleanse us from idolatry, free us from ourselves - just as You did Jacob. Give us a face-to-face encounter; take America to Penuel! Transform us into noble people who can partner with You to save the world.


Give us righteous leaders who do not want to divide us. Deliver us from these abhorrent people. Yes, we pray for their salvation; but until their hearts change, we do not want them to rule over us. Silence voices in the media that work to divide us. Bring Your deliverance to us from this evil activity.


In Christ’s name, through His authority, we pray these things. Amen.


Our decree:


We decree that America will be led to our Penuel, experience her transformation, and bury her idols at Shechem." .......

Troy Brewer: 57 Means More Than You Think... (youtube.com):

Psalm 57

For the Music Director. To the melody of “Do Not Destroy.”
A Miktam of David when he fled from Saul in the cave.


1 Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me!
For my soul seeks refuge in You;
in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
until the ruinous storm passes by.

2 I will cry to God Most High,
to God who vindicates me.
3 He will send from heaven and save me
from the taunt of the one who crushes me. Selah
God will send forth His mercy and His truth.

4 My soul is among lions,
and I lie among the sons of men who blaze like fire,
whose teeth are spears and arrows,
and their tongue a sharp sword.

5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
may Your glory be above all the earth.

6 They have prepared a net for my steps;
my soul is bowed down;
they have dug a pit before me,
but they have fallen into it. Selah

7 My heart is fixed, O God,
my heart is fixed;
I will sing and give praise.
8 Awake, my glory!
Awake, psaltery and harp!
I will awake the dawn.

9 I will thank You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing to You among the nations.
10 For Your mercy is great up to the heavens,
and Your truth extends to the clouds.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
may Your glory be above all the earth.

Yes and Amen, Almighty God, our Father!  

No comments:

Post a Comment