Sunday, September 25, 2016

NFL Games Matter--But Boycotts Matter, Too!

If You Want to Be the America-Hater League, I Can Live Without Cha'


The Word of Allah:

“I think it’s a problem,” Ditka said. “Anybody who disrespects this country and the flag. If they don’t like the country, they don’t like our flag, get the hell out.”…
“I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick,” Ditka added. “He probably has no respect for me, that’s his choice. My choice is that I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don’t see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on.” ................

Thanks, Obama/Holder/Lynch/Sharpton & Hillary, too. Your Hug-a-Thug Race Demagoguery is working.



Hey, liars; leave those kids alone!
Ever since thug Michael Brown tried to murder Officer Wilson with his own gun, you've managed to disunite us even further with your War on Cops. Now we've got even High School teams joining the Race Fun.

The Anthem that once meant unity and E pluribus unum (Out of many, One) now stands--or kneels--for racial division and the tribal balkanization of E unum pluribus (Out of one, Many).

All we need now is a federal judge to rule that the Right to Pull a Gun on a Cop, even black cops, is already in the Constitution, the way the Founders intended.

Hey, don't laugh; the top court in the brutal, vicious Apartheid state of Massachusetts just ruled black men have a Constitutional Right to Flee from police.

However, if you're half-black, you can only jog. If you're one-quarter black, you can only fast-walk. Hispanics may trot. Samoans and Black Irish may saunter with purpose. It's just a matter of time until liberals resurrect the Democrats' old quadroon/octoroon classifications for criminal justice, the Census and job applications: "We don't care if you just robbed a bank--but we must know in intimate detail your great-great-aunt's racial heritage!"

Just one more upside-down slice-of-American-life in Obama's Pineapple Cake from Hell.

It's one thing for a player to call a press conference or give a magazine interview. But using the game as a protest platform is like getting a lecture on climate change from your dentist before he'll pull your tooth.

"Let me tell you why BlackLivesMatter is our only hope, Mrs. Wilson."
"But--but you're a bag boy loading my groceries!"
"My conscience demands that you hear my protest before I can do my job."
"Really? Well, my conscience demands I start shopping down the street. But I'm sorry you lost your starting position, Colin."

If you've decided to do without us, guess what? We can do without you, too, NFL.

Already your ratings are way off, and there's not even an organized boycott.

Yet.

"Intentional Gender Pronoun Penalty; Sarcasm in the Secondary--ten yards!"

"If they don’t like the country, they don’t like our flag, get the hell out."

Of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment