Friday, December 9, 2016

Fakey Faking Fakers and the Fakey Fake News They Fake

The Evening Noose

"Even though Iran is building nukes with our money and half the country is out of work, I think we can all agree; the most important threat we face today is people saying things without getting my permission first.
 It must be stopped. Lives are at risk."
"Bipartisan legislation is making its way through Congress and Silicon Valley needs to censor stuff I don't like. It's imperative that leaders in both the private sector and the public sector step up to censor
anything I deem to be "fake news". How 'bout a show of hands if you're with me, Congress?"


"That's better. How 'bout you, private sector? Do you reject fake news, too?"


"Very good, private sector--who did not cheat and give me the answers
or collude with my campaign in any way.
Now, let's see a show of hand by those opposed to my federalized Fake News Suppression Squads..."


"Um....okay. Nevermind. I have to go now. I have an sudden appointment downtown." 

"No, no, no...please don't make me go up the elevator and see him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment