Tuesday, December 6, 2016

"We're teaching university students lies."

And Charging Them Exorbitant Rates For the Fraud!

Imagine if 250 of your co-workers--all of whom consider themselves to be the most open-minded people on earth--signed a letter demanding that you be silenced, forbidden from discussing a proposed law. And the letter wasn't even in an East German dialect!

That's what happened to U Toronto Psychology professor Jordan Peterson.

Yet he just von't be silenced. Via Small Dead Animals:

"One of the things that I’m trying to convince my students of is that if they had been in Germany in the 1930s, they would have been Nazis. Everyone thinks “Not me,” and that’s not right. It was mostly ordinary people who committed the atrocities that characterized Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.
Part of the reason I got embroiled in this [gender identity] controversy was because of what I know about how things went wrong in the Soviet Union. Many of the doctrines that underlie the legislation that I’ve been objecting to share structural similarities with the Marxist ideas that drove Soviet Communism. The thing I object to the most was the insistence that people use these made up words like ‘xe’ and ‘xer’ that are the construction of authoritarians. There isn’t a hope in hell that I’m going to use their language, because I know where that leads.".......

Canada?

No comments:

Post a Comment