Saturday, November 18, 2017

Amidst the Forgeries, Fixers and Frauds: Roy Moore is An Innocent Man

 “Why do you think they’re giving me this trouble? Why do you think I’m being harassed by media and by people pushing forth allegations? After 40-something years of fighting this battle, I’m now facing allegations. And that’s all the press wants to talk about. But I want to talk about the issues.
I want to talk about where this country is going and if we don’t come back to God,
we're not going anywhere.”
 
The Great Yearbook Forgery: Breitbart:


In our interview, Moore spotlighted the initials “D.A.,” linking it to a signature on Nelson’s 1999 divorce document over two decades later. That signature was followed by the initials of his former assistant, Delbra Adams, who only started working for him in 1987.

At the press conference with Allred, Nelson failed to mention the divorce case entirely and that Moore was the judge whose stamped signature appears on her 1999 divorce document. And alongside Moore’s signature are the initials “D.A.” for Delbra Adams, Roy Moore’s former longtime secretary and judicial assistant.

Breitbart News caught up with Adams yesterday, and she confirmed in an interview that the initials on Nelson’s divorce document were indeed hers. Adams explained it is normal procedure for a clerk or assistant to initial a stamped signature on a legal document to verify that the stamp is authentic.
“In their press statement they said that this Nelson woman had no contact with me” since 1977, Moore said in our radio interview. “But in actuality, we found that she had a divorce case. I signed the document. My secretary stamped the document and then put her initials out on the end of the line.”
Moore continued: “When they forged the name onto this manual, they also included the initials of my receptionist, my secretary. Which were D.A. Delbra Adams. And certainly they forged it and this is a complete fabrication. I did not know Nelson and had never met her and still do not know her.”.......

Not only did she forge his signature badly, she used two different ink colors.

 Megan Fox: Why the Roy Moore Accusations Terrify Me as a Wife and Mother

"Watching Roy Moore go through the current media circus has made me fear for the future of these men whom I love. The idea that someone can lose a career, his reputation, and the public trust over accusations of events that happened decades ago — that no one was witness to, saw, heard, reported, or acknowledged in any significant way— is terrifying. Let me remind you of something that Americans hold sacred: the presumption of innocence.
 
Many people think that the reason why the American experiment existed was a result of religious persecution, but it wasn't the only abuse suffered. Another major reason people fled England was the unfair court system that put the burden of proof on the accused. If you were charged with a crime, you were guilty unless you could prove you were innocent. This led to many false imprisonments. The concept of innocence until proven guilty did not come into being in England until the 1800s. Until then, the law heavily favored the wealthy, who could produce the required number of witnesses (usually 12) to absolve them of a crime. The poor were most times unable to do so. The presumption of innocence was essential in the minds of our forefathers.
 
"It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished. But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, “whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,” and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever." ~ John Adams, On Innocence, The Portable John Adams

It should disquiet you that this tenet of our belief system is being overwhelmed by Gloria Allred and her gaggle of female accusers that she drags out every election cycle.".......
 
Now they're claiming the Chief Justice of Alabama was banned from the local mall but nobody noticed 'til now. Nope.

Imagine whatever vicious lie anyone cared to tell about you would be broadcast uncritically around the world within minutes. That's what the #VeryFakeNews is doing to Judge Moore. I've never seen anything so disgusting in my life. I don't know if Trump even got it this bad.


Kayla Moore:

“The Washington Post has called everybody that I have ever known for the last 30 years. They have called everybody my husband has ever known for the last 40 years. The print whatever anyone says without checking to even see if it is correct. They have staked out Etowah County, basically camped out to end of this election. So, to the people of Alabama, thank you for being smarter than they think you are. They will call you names. They will say all matter of evil against you. I would say consider the source. I have been married to my husband Judge Roy Moore for over 32 years. He was a graduate of West Point. He served our country in Vietnam, and he has always been an officer and a gentleman. He is a loving father and a grandfather. Most important, he is a Christian. So, let me set the record straight, even after all the attacks against me, against my family, against the foundation, and now against my husband, he will not step down. He will not stop fighting for the people of Alabama.”...

"He’s honest and he’s godly and that he loves his country. He fought for his country in Vietnam. As I said in my speech earlier today, he’s an officer and a gentleman. And you can always count on him to tell the truth. He always tells the truth.”

Which is exactly why he's under attack. But Roy Moore is going to win.

I hope he gets his job and Mitch McConnell's, too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment