Sunday, November 19, 2017

Why I Don't Believe It

Aside From the Fact That The #FakeNews Whores Are Amoral Serial Liars, I Mean

"[Washington] would rather stop careers then to hear about God and to understand that our values and our rights come from God. And the government’s only role is to secure those inalienable rights for us. They want somebody they can lead … basically, that they could control. Well, I have never been controlled. I do not want to be controlled and I certainly will not be controlled when I come to Washington. I will decide on issues independently by listening to my colleagues, discussing matters with them. I will make up my own mind. I think we need a change in Washington DC. And I will be part of that change.”--Judge Roy Moore


1.) Judge Moore's accuser had decades to mention this, including previous races and national controversies. But not a peep by anyone, ever--until now.  This is unlike, say, Bill Clinton, whose infidelities were commonly discussed.

2.) Unlike the photos in Sen. Al Franken's case,  there is absolutely no proof.  The only "corroboration" is a blatant forgery. Another accuser was working for Hillary and Moore's opponent.

3.) The Media keeps conflating the accuser with women who say Moore was a complete gentleman.

4.) Like Roy Moore, Sen. Dick Blumenthal also dated his wife as a teenager.  Both Moore and Blumenthal are still married to those women today. Judging from the Moores' happy marriage, you'd have to say Judge Moore--and his lovely bride--made the right call.

Both Moore and Blumenthal were older Democrat prosecutors, yet you don't hear calls for Blumenthal to resign for this, do you?

The only difference: Judge Moore changed parties. And stood up for the Actual Constitution.

5.) Not only did these accusers and their sponsors wait through decade after decade after decade, and election after election and national controversy after controversy to spin this fairy tale, they waited until after the primary. Why not talk before the primary when voters could have chosen another Republican? And even after the primary was over, they waited until the deadline for changing candidates had passed.

This is all politics, a pack of lies and nothing else.

Except for one other thing; I think this was meant to bootstrap a 40 year-old fraudulent claim into a defeat for Judge Moore and then bootstrap that into the Impeachment of President Trump.

That's why Democrats are trying desperately to throw Bill Clinton and Al Franken overboard. They're screwing up the Narrative.

But, then, that's what happens to liars.

True Love: "Hand me your pistol, honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment