Thursday, September 27, 2018

They Call It a Hearing But They're Not Listening

That's Justice Kavanaugh to You
There was one good thing to come out of this Night of the Living Bottom-Feeders.
Now the entire Judicial Branch--and a lot more voters--understandswhat is at stake unless we return to Constitutional governance.
Doc diBlasio-Ford's paper-thin schtick reminded me of this Seinfeld bit:
Jerry: “Leo, I saw you steal.”
Leo: “Oh, they don’t care. We all do it.”
Jerry: “Who, criminals?”
Leo: “Senior citizens. No big deal.”
Jerry: “You could get arrested.”
Leo: “Arrested? Come on! 'I’m an old man. I’m confused! I thought I paid for it! What’s my name? Will you take me home?’”


Her little lost girl act was
In her fake gravel-I'm a senior-I'm-a-child voice:


“Has, um, anyone seen my little dolly? She’s um, my favorite dolly. ‘Pussy hat’? What is that? My Mommy and Daddy told me to be home by dark. The bad man, he, he, he touched me. "mid-terms"? What are those? Where is my kitty, my fuzzy little kitty? Here, kitty, kitty. I’m so confused. Getting vewey sweepy now…”

‘Fesser, please.

You could sense the shame in the air when Senator Graham finished speaking.
But then they got over it.
And that's the real shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment