Thursday, December 5, 2019

Little Adam Schiff, International Man of Snoopery. Also Mopery.

"I've never met the whistleblower. I don't know who the whistleblower is."--Chairman Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Q: Is Chris Wray’s FBI wiretapping the Trump White House yet again?
Is Parnas another “Carter Page”?

Are Schiff's AT&T “subpoenas” just a cover story to hide the fact that the SDNY already gave him the phone records?  
Is Li'l Adam a bug-eyed buggering bugger? 
Questions, troubling questions--which call for a song!


I am a lineman for the committee
And I spy on colleagues’ calls
Searchin’ your phone records for anything at all

I hear you talking through this wire
I can track you through wi-fi
And the Washington lineman
Is still on your line

I know I need a small subpoena
But I write ’em as I please
And if I want your records
I just give my Enemies List to AT&T 

And I bug you when I want to
And I want to all the time
And the Washington lineman
Is still on your line
I watch your phone calls when I want to
with help from SDNY
The Washington Lineman
has just got to spy...
"All units, all units: Reporter John Solomon just took his morning un-constitutional. 
Can we charge him with disposal of evidence?"


No comments:

Post a Comment