Wednesday, July 28, 2021

"So You're the Dirty Rat Who Killed My Brother!"

Well, At Least He Still Got To Vote. 

283, 456 Times. 

For Biden. 

At 3 a,m. 

BREAKING: Biden DOJ Steps In - Issues Guidelines Cautioning States Performing Audits of Election Results (thegatewaypundit.com)

Unreal! 

They won’t put a warning label on their Franken-Jab that is harming so many, but they’ll warn sovereign states about Honest Accounting?

Only thieves and liars do that.


From: Dept. of Justice, Election Fraud Improvement Desk

To: All State Audits

Re: Audit Guidelines


Dear States,


Guido here tells me youse guys need some help to vote right.

Don’t be gettin’ any bright ideas.

Nice Audit you got there. Be a shame if something happened to it.


All Sincere-like,


A. Capone, Deputy Under/Over Secretary for The Count


ps; I’ll be in my office here if you need me.

And you need me.
comment image

No comments:

Post a Comment