Sunday, May 5, 2024

The Good News: Enemy Dentistry and Haircuts!

Psalm 3:

A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son.

1 

Lord, how my foes have multiplied!

    Many rise up against me!

2 

Many are saying about my life,

    “There is no help for him in God.” Selah

3 

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,

    my glory and the One who raises up my head.

4 

I cried to the Lord with my voice,

    and He answered me from His holy hill. Selah

5 

I lay down and slept;

    I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.

6 

I will not be afraid of multitudes of people

    who have set themselves against me all around.

7 

Arise, O Lord;

    save me, O my God!

For You have struck all my enemies on the cheek;

    You have broken the teeth of the wicked.

8 

Salvation belongs to the Lord.

    Your blessing is on Your people. Selah



We receive Your Word by faith, Almighty Father, and we say to the enemies of God: WE WIN, YOU LOSE! Hosanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment