Wednesday, January 19, 2022

"I’m Now On the Waiting List For a Heart Transplant" by Dr. Thompson

Say it with me: "Rare".

Always rare.

"I was a skeptic to begin. But got the vaccine anyway. It took me months to come to terms with what is happening. These vaccines are dangerous. - more than we could ever imagine.

I was just speaking to a 30yr old in A&E who had a stroke. I asked her if she’s had any vaccines. She had Moderna 2 days ago. Never put them together. We’re all so brainwashed, it’s why numbers are grossly underreported.

 Another time. A 20yr old girl walked into A&E saying she’s having stabbing pains after her vaccine. I asked her which ones. Had pains after her 2nd, but got her 3rd. Her trop showed she had a heart attack. She said ‘I hope Boris doesn’t make us have a 4th’.

 Another time. When I was in the cardiac ward a 17yr old lad was coincidentally placed in the bed next to me. Palpitations, pain, SoB. Heart cells release troponin when they die. His was elevated. He had his second Pfizer 4 days ago.

 A friend from school had chest pains after his first Astra. It was so bad he had to go home from work. Two weeks later his heart filled up with 1.5L of fluid and was days away from dying. Cause: unknown. He, nor the doctors even considered a link.

 A girl in the year above me. Her mum had a heart condition and wasn’t meant to have an mRNA vaccine. She was given Moderna and died 5 hours later. Leaving 3 kids widowed.

I was completely healthy. A long distance runner without any family history. I developed myocarditis. Had a heart attack. Turned into Cardiomyopathy. 

I’m now on the waiting list for a heart transplant.".......









I

It would be horrible if Vaxx was about the money.

It would be even worse if it was for the tyranny.

And worst of all if it were about Depopulation murders.

Vaxx is all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment