Tuesday, January 23, 2018

#ReleaseTheMemo--Twitter: "We'll Gladly Humor Senators Schiff and Feinstein Even Though They're Crazier Than Shithouse Rats!"

And It All Started in the Oval Office...
"Ahh, but the Russian Bot-berries, that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the Macedonian content farms DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled Comey out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow secret society officers..."
Schiff  and Feinstein are pretending that #ReleaseTheMemo is a Russian plot and not an authentic American response by House Republicans to Obama's Cockroach Coup Attempt. And Twitter is pretending they're not insane. Of course Schiff and Feinstein don't even believe their own bullshit; they are simply trying to discredit the incriminating evidence that is emerging by screaming "Russia! Russia!" at the top of their lungs.

Meanwhile, James Comey is claiming attorney/client privilege for his co-conspirator law professor, a stunt usually reserved for Mob Bosses and Hillary Clinton. But I repeat myself.

In Shithole Countries, a "secret society" of law enforcement officials has a name:

Secret Police.

This is what the Obama/Clinton Machine have done to this country:

Secret Police, Wiretapping Opponents, Phony Investigations, Rigged Elections, Cabinet Bribery, Corrupt Media and the FBI Director pulling a Mob Boss stunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment