Friday, June 9, 2023

The Prophetic Word --June 9, 2023

"When a trumpet blows a warning, the people tremble.
When trouble comes to a city, the Lord has caused it.
Before the Lord God does anything, he tells his servants the prophets.
The lion has roared! Who wouldn’t be afraid?
The Lord God has spoken, and I must prophesy his message."
--Amos 3:6-8

A WARNING: DAYS OF NOAH ARE HERE (rumble.com)--JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (rumble.com)--Fear not, Child of God. It is a flood of God's Truth and Glory to sweep away the giants.

WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE REST OF 2023  — JULIE GREEN MINISTRIES (jgminternational.org):

"My children, don't look to the right or the left. Don't look to man. Don't look to your government or governmental officials. Don't look to others to save. Don't look to others to help you. Don't look to others to deliver you. Don't look to others to serve justice the way I can.  

I am justice.  
I am your deliverer.  
I am your Savior.  
I am your advocate.  
I am your standby.  
I am your high tower.  
I am your shield and protector.  
I am the one who avenges His children. Yes, I am. And again, I will not leave you in the hands of all these wicked men and their power. 

In this time, I say, I am pouring out: 
My goodness 
My grace 
My mercy 
My joy 
My peace 
My comfort 
My prosperity 
My blessing 

All these good gifts come from your Heavenly Father, who has already provided them. I just need My children to believe My Words. Believe My Written Words. Believe (them) to build up your faith and trust in Me. 

My children, these are the days of change- a change so great that My children will live their lives in authority and dominion. They will live their lives free- a freedom that Jesus has already paid for. These are not dark days for My children. These are not days to overwhelm you or to cause you to be defeated. No, My children, I have guaranteed you victory.  [...]

Deny him (your enemy) access to your bodies. Deny him access to your minds. Deny him access to your homes. Deny him access to your marriages and your children. Deny him access to your bank accounts. Deny him access to you. Resist him in My Name and with My Authority I have given to you.    

"Lord, how do I deny him access?" With My Name. Say this, "Satan, I deny your access to me in any way, in the Name of Jesus. I resist you, and you have to flee. I have the authority over you; you don't have authority over me." Remind him of his defeat. 

My children, get a greater revelation of who you are and who you belong to- the Most High God.  

This is not the time to give in or quit. This is not the time to accept your enemies' power over you.  

Now is the time to take the authority I have given to you and use it. Use it, and watch your lives change; watch Me move more in your lives. Now is the time for My children to rise up and take back what has already been given to you, saith the Lord your Redeemer.." .......

UPDATE: LIVE WITH JULIE 06.09.23 (rumble.com)--From March, 13, 2022:

"Watch the skies, United States, along the East Coast. Smoke will fill the skies across some states. This smoke will signal the destruction of D.C. and your enemies' ultimate fall. The wind will be so strong, it will move the smoke far to signal you, My children, their end has come."
comment image

                                                                 Proverbs 11:5

The righteousness of the blameless will smooth their way and keep it straight,
But the wicked will fall by his own wickedness.



Robin Bullock PROPHETIC WORD🚨[TAKE THE NATION BACK] WATCH WHAT HAPPENS POWERFUL PROPHECY - YouTube--Robin Bullock Decrees Victory upon Mt. Carmel in Israel 

The Official Website for Robin D. Bullock! (robindbullock.com)

A Word from the Lord: Johnny Depp Dream, Anheuser-Busch and a Trojan Horse (substack.com)--Amanda Grace

Prophetic Dreams - Angel Lifeguards - YouTube--Joe Joe Dawson

Kent Christmas: Abundance of Rain - YouTube

Hank Kunneman: (Prophetic) God’s About to Strike - YouTube

Eruption warnings over massive supervolcano (msn.com)

"No one could see anyone else, nor could anyone get up from his place for three days. But there was light for all the Israelis in their dwellings."--Exodus 10:23

A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)

June 9, 2023

YAWNING TRAP
“I say to those of DARK HEARTS: ‘Are you THREATENING to arrest the one I have CHOSEN to lead this Nation? Because you serve the DARKNESS, you are DOOMED to walk in DARKNESS and that is why you continue pursuing your EVIL WAYS with NO THOUGHT that I might have SET A TRAP for you to FALL into. This is not just an ordinary TRAP. It has been set at the BOTTOM of a CLIFF, and its JAWS are WIDE OPEN to CATCH you when you obliviously step off the edge of the cliff. Did you feel FEAR in your HEART when you went ahead with this LYING SCHEME to ENTRAP My leader? You should have paid ATTENTION to that WARNING! In your desperation to keep your own CORRUPTION HIDDEN, you LAUNCHED this UNJUST SCHEME of darkness. What happened when you carried out this TYRANNICAL SCHEME? You STEPPED OFF the EDGE of the PRECIPICE, and you are FALLING, FALLING into the YAWNING TRAP below. Did you have DREAMS of FALLING into a DARK ABYSS last night? The JAWS of My TRAP will soon SNAP SHUT and you will be FINISHED and SNARED by your own EVIL SCHEMES.’ To My Army of Light I say, ‘Keep HOLDING the LINE of FREEDOM, keep DEMANDING JUSTICE, do not BUY INTO EVIL REPORTS that cause you to FEAR. Continue to live under the PROTECTION of the BLOOD COVENANT that we are BOUND TOGETHER in, and know that I AM the God who will bring about the GLORIOUS VICTORY from DARK to LIGHT!’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Some of the Pharisees said to Jesus, “Teacher, tell your followers not to say these things. But Jesus answered, “I tell you, if my followers didn’t say them, these stones would shout them.”--Luke 19:39-40


Stones

Bob Dylan - Gotta Serve Somebody (Official Audio) - YouTube  

Bob Dylan - Slow Train Coming (full album) - YouTube



"And he brought them forth with silver and gold; And there was not one feeble person among his tribes."--Psalm 105:37

No comments:

Post a Comment