Friday, June 9, 2023

"Where's the Money?" Taunts the Biden. Where's the Children, PedoJoe?

Tucker, Round #2

Tucker Carlson is back to discuss taboos and the lack of them, Obama’s “Highly Creepy Personal Life”, Psy-Ops to control your mind and Instagram’s child molester-Shopping Network:

This means the Instagram-owner Mark Zuckerberg paid off Election Officials with Pedo-Dollars.

Yesterday, there was a discussion of Child Trafficking in these comments. It was a horror. A CIA officer explained how children are being hatched and harvested with no birth certificates for this trade. Most never live long, some are even sacrificed. Yon showed Trafficking campsites. Caviezel’s new movie Sound of Freedom was mentioned and Redacted discussed Mel Gibson’s upcoming 4-pt. documentary. Shit’s about to get real, people.

Remember when Savannah Guthrie and Chuck Schumer invented QAnon and tried to thrust it into the National Conversation? That was the Intel Community’s invented strawman. If he were a real person, he’d have been arrested already. That's how you know its a Psy-Op. 

But they didn’t invent him just to bash Trump. IT WAS DESIGNED TO DISCREDIT THE PIZZAGATE CHARGES OF CHILD TRAFFICKING. You could see how visibly agitated Cuck Schemer was when discussing it. He’s a Pepperoni/Pineapple-man.

Naturally, we revolt at even discussing this subject. But we owe it to the children. These are criminal perverts of the highest order and they are operating out of the Oval Office and elsewhere. Most of us are “too nice” to discuss it. I’m not that f*cking nice. 

Warden, Open Blogger @ Ace of Spades, 2016:

"I have no personal investment in Donald Trump. He is a tool to punish the left and roll back their ill-gotten gains, no more and no less. If he succeeds even partially in those two things, then I'll consider his election a win. Further, I no longer have any investment in any particular political values, save one: The rules created by the left will be applied to the left as equally and punitively as they have applied them to the right. And when they beg for mercy, I'll begin to reconsider. Or maybe not. Because fuck these people. This new philosophy has freed me of more emotional angst that I can describe. Literally nothing the left says or does matters to me anymore. I don't care about their tantrums. I don't care about their accusations. I don't care if they say Trump is lying. I don't care if Trump is lying. They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson. What I will not do is let them play my values against me ever again. I don't need to prove that I'm better than them. I already know it.".......

Don’t let them use your values against you and make you squeamishly turn away. That’s exactly how VP Joe Biden was able to molest children at swearing-in ceremonies for years. People just couldn’t believe he would assault children live, on camera, in front of their families. But he did. And EVERYBODY IN OMERTA CITY KNOWS IT–BUT WILL NOT SPEAK IT.

But I will.

And now we have an Entire Occupation Government built on Child Sexual Slavery.

Do you now see why they have to indict Real President Trump and rig elections FOREVER

They simply cannot let an outsider sit atop this vast criminal empire again, even unknowingly. It has simply gone too far. Too many crimes. Too much treason. And too many screams of innocent children. This is also why they cling to Ukraine like Bill Clinton to a terrified cocktail waitress.

But do not get in Fear or Despair. A Great Shaking is coming. A Reckoning. These demonic tyrants are going down, and in the blink of an eye. GOD’s Word.

It will be established on His Truth and His Glory. If you do not have faith, then borrow some of mine. Or better yet, ask Your Father. He loves YOU. And He loves children. Nor will He  forsake His covenant nation of America–or Israel.

Isaiah 63

The Lord Wins over the Nations

1 Who is this Who comes from Edom, with dark red clothing from Bozrah? Who is this One Who is beautiful in His clothing, walking in the greatness of His strength? “It is I, Who speaks what is right and good, powerful to save.”

2 Why is Your clothing red? Why is Your clothing like his who crushes the grapes?

3 “I have crushed the grapes alone. From the people there was no man with Me. I crushed them in My anger. I was angry as I stepped on them. And their life blood is on My clothing, and all My clothing is red.

4 For the day of punishment was in My heart. And My year to save My people and make them free has come.”

comment image

Heavenly Father, we pray Your Word in agreement and we bind the Enemy on all the mountains. Come, Holy Spirit and have Your Perfect Way. We decree it, receive it and call it done as we pray these things in the Peerless Name of Christ Jesus our Redeemer, Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment