Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The Final Hours of the FBI

“In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” --C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Tucker Carlson Discusses Latest FBI Whistleblower Evidence - FBI Security Clearances Issued Based on Political Ideology - The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com):

"The granular issue of this specific whistleblower story pertains to an FBI investigative employee who had his security clearance suspended after officials within the FBI discovered he attended a speech given by President Trump.

However, the bigger issue uncovered during a review of that punishment was written FBI instructions from within the sector of the FBI that investigative and issues security clearances.  In essence, the FBI has a documented standard that political ideology determines who will get security clearances approved.

If a person supports President Trump, holds conservative views, or does anything that would identify themselves as not being in alignment with the leftist worldview, their security clearance application or renewal would be denied.  Put another way, the FBI has written policy examples that discriminate against political views." .......

"...and you get a clearance, and you get a clearance, and you get a clearance, and ..."

The FBI used to recruit out of the military and chase Communists around.


Now they recruit out of Bill Ayers University and chase patriotic citizens around at the behest of their Globo-Communist Owners, both foreign and domestic.


They can only pretend to be patriotic now; they even have a false flag Patriot Front, an Agit-Prop Army whom they roll out for Potemkin Storefront Parades, meant only to smear actual patriots. The old Wrap-Up Smear, as a precursor to spying on law-abiding citizens for political targeting.


Their persecution of the few honorable whistleblowers shows their utter contempt for the Rule of Law--and the hollowed-out morals of Sewer City. Not to mention the futility of laws fashioned by "men without chests", from whom fidelity, bravery and integrity have long since fled, leaving behind only a meaningless motto as a lonely relic of barely- remembered culture.

"While our Country remains untainted with the Principles and manners, which are now producing desolation in so many Parts of the World: while she continues Sincere and incapable of insidious and impious Policy, We shall have the Strongest Reason to rejoice in the local destination assigned Us by Providence. But should the People of America, once become capable of that deep simulation towards one another and towards foreign nations, which assumes the Language of Justice and moderation while it is practicing Iniquity and Extravagance; and displays in the most captivating manner the charming Pictures of Candour, frankness & sincerity while it is rioting in rapine and Insolence: this Country will be the most miserable Habitation in the World. Because We have no Government armed with Power capable of contending with human Passions unbridled by morality and Religion. Avarice, Ambition, Revenge or Gallantry would break the strongest Cords of our Constitution as a Whale goes through a Net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."--John Adams, Oct. 11, 1798


This American Gestapo must--and will--be destroyed, that righteous shepherds may take their places as God's Watchmen.


Jeremiah 23:1-4


“Doom to the shepherd-leaders who butcher and scatter my sheep!” God’s Decree. “So here is what I, God, Israel’s God, say to the shepherd-leaders who misled my people: ‘You’ve scattered my sheep. You’ve driven them off. You haven’t kept your eye on them. Well, let me tell you, I’m keeping my eye on you, keeping track of your criminal behavior. I’ll take over and gather what’s left of my sheep, gather them in from all the lands where I’ve driven them. I’ll bring them back where they belong, and they’ll recover and flourish. I’ll set shepherd-leaders over them who will take good care of them. They won’t live in fear or panic anymore. All the lost sheep rounded up!’ God’s Decree.


Good is the Word of the Lord!




LIVE WITH JULIE GREEN (rumble.com)--June 11, 2024:

"My Children, I AM crashing your enemies' parties. I AM tearing apart their celebrations. I AM bringing their government to nothing. I AM destroying their lies and their propaganda machine that tries to cover up for them. No more cover-ups. No more twisting the truth so people are believing your lies. That is how the enemies of Almighty God are trying to destroy My eagle. I told you that I have your videos. I have your phone calls. Your computers, your servers, I have it and I have it all. And it will soon be released. 
Enemies of Almighty God, you haven't seen anything yet, of what will all be proven, of all the crimes you have really committed. You thought that you had the Justice System paid off and destroyed to save you. You put people you wanted as judges, as jurors, as prosecutors, as defense lawyers. You thought it all through to cover your backsides, to have the "law" on your side. Well, you are about to see My Justice rain down on you and shatter the plans, shatter your courts, shatter your rulings that you have already made that did not follow the Rule of Law. 

Enemies of My Children and My Nation; your number is about up for you. Your classified documents you thought you could hide behind, you thought you could bury the truth with that work and cover your tracks that way, too. Well, that way will soon blow up in your face when I the Lord release the documents you thought would never be released.

You enemies of this Nation, you thought you could set up your financial system so you would be financially taken care of. Well, that will be taken away shortly in a way that you will never see coming. You also thought you could use your Intelligence Agencies to do your dirty work and spy on the citizens of this Nation and use them to go after them instead of the Real Enemies of this Nation, and that is you.

All of it is about to fall apart right before your eyes. You can feel your power slipping, your Narrative no longer working. People are waking up to the truth of who you really are. You won't be able to stay in those seats. I'm about to tear you out of them by My Right Hand. Enemies of this Nation, I AM Making it Great Again. I AM Making it Strong Again. I AM Making it Pray Again. An Awakening has started and it is about to explode. As you fall, enemies of Almighty God, I AM raising My Children up higher and putting them in those positions of power.

My America; you are about to be shaken, a shaking that will continue to increase. You will grow when you grow closer to your election. Watch the Supreme Court ruling. It's about to change everything, and the Deep State will not like it.

More evidence is coming out that will tear down the indictments against My David.

A Great Shock is coming to Capitol Hill that will destroy the Swamp for their next moves.

My Children, explosions are coming of truth that will damage and annihilate their destruction of this Nation. The cannot have it. It's Mine.

It's all coming down, you will see. No one beats Me, sayeth the Lord of Hosts." .......

A Confirming Word:

A Watchman’s Journal (dianalarkin.blogspot.com)--June 11, 2024:

I WILL MAKE THEM SWEAT:
“Waiting for the FULFILLMENT of the promised Rescue Operation has been a CHALLENGE to your FAITH, but you have responded by STRENGTHENING yourself in My PRESENCE and My LOVE. ... Can you see that I AM WEARING THEM DOWN from the inside out? Can you see beyond their CONFIDENT MASKS and BOASTING WORDS that I AM MAKING THEM SWEAT? Because they have no SOURCE of REAL COMFORT (only FALSE comforters), they will continue to be WORN DOWN INTERNALLY, and OUTWARDLY you will begin to SEE THEM SWEAT. All it takes is for one of them to FOLD, and the whole HOUSE of CARDS will COME DOWN. Be sure that you are being STRENGTHENED DAILY in My presence, and you will observe the darkness IMPLODING, as I MAKE THEM SWEAT.”

UNJUST JUDGES, UNRIGHTEOUS DECISIONS:

“Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, declares to the UNJUST JUDGES that your DAYS ARE NUMBERED, and your UNRIGHTEOUS DECISIONS will be WIPED AWAY.” ISAIAH 5:23-24a (TPT) ‘(Woe to the) judges and politicians who acquit the guilty for a bribe and take away the rights of the innocent. Therefore, just as tongues of fire lick up the straw and dry grass, they will be destroyed…’ ISAIAH 29:5,6 (TPT) ‘Then suddenly, in an instant, your ruthless enemies will become nothing more than dust in the wind and your vile tyrants like wind-driven chaff! She will be visited by the Lord Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, with thunder, earthquake, and deafening noise, with whirlwind, tempest, and the blaze of a consuming fire!’ “I AM the JUST JUDGE, and My Remnant have come before Me asking for a DECISION to be made on their behalf. They have PETITIONED for UNJUST JUDGES and UNRIGHTEOUS DECISIONS to be SWEPT AWAY, and I have DECREED, ‘PETITION GRANTED!’ Therefore, I say to the UNJUST JUDGES that you will be REMOVED SUDDENLY and without any further WARNING. I have made this decision, and IT CANNOT BE REVERSED. I will LAY BARE your SECRET MEETINGS, AGREEMENTS, and BRIBES; and your life will end in DISGRACE and LOSS. As for your UNRIGHTEOUS DECISIONS, they will be SWEPT AWAY, and TRUE JUSTICE will take their place. RESTITUTION and RECOMPENSE will be given to those UNJUSTLY JUDGED, and they will be VINDICATED before the world. Those who IMPRISONED and tried to IMPRISON the INNOCENT, will TAKE THEIR PLACES BEHIND PRISON DOORS. I, Yahweh, have SPOKEN, and I WILL PERFORM IT.”
Hallelujah!


No comments:

Post a Comment